Kids On Xbox Live | Teen Ink

Kids On Xbox Live

By iiEnchanted BRONZE, Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania
iiEnchanted BRONZE, Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania

Sitting at my hourse there I was playing Xbox Live, I was playing Search & Destroy on Highrise. I turn a corner and bam! A sniper bullet pierces right into my skull. I then go into spectator mode watching the last player on my team sit in our base. He was wining to his mother for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. next thing you know pow! Headshit with a sniper. I confront him next round and ask whe he would just sit there. He replies in a squeaky voice "I dont know how to play!" He continues babbling on and on about how the game is stupid and how the game is to hard. This is when I first thought that little kids should not use a head set.

little kids plus a head set equals pure terror for his/her team mates. Children with head sets on Xbox Live are spoiled rotten, they go on and on about how the game is stupid, they also call every one on there team a nooob, a noob is another word for a beginner. The small children tend to agonize every person in the game, there extremely high pitched voice, and childish antics make then not very fond of. Some of them even ask constantly how to play the game, on xbox live that is one of the rules not to ever do. They are less likely to get an acceptable answer if they have a squeaky voice; some of them may even cry when they lose a game, it is rare though.

Overall playing with a child is mainly bad unless you get a lucky 1/10 chance that you are playing with an actual normal kid. PLaying with a child can have a lot of flaws like there constant nagging about how to play the game or how everybody in the game is horrible. I reccoment not playing with the creature, but it is your choice.

Xbox Live Nerds

JustRamon523 said...
Honestly, playing with most Xbox Live subscribers is a big hassle. The young kids don't know how to play and they whine, most of the teenagers are foul mouthed and they spew insults that make no sense...it's MADNESS! I stick to playing with friends...it's less of a hassle and I always enjoy the teamwork that comes from playing with sensible people.