Why Are Celebrities Held Higher?

Why are celebrities held to a higher standard than regular kids? Because they're role models, whether they want to be or not. The moment you choose to be an actor/singer/anything that places you in the spotlight, you not only give up your right to privacy, you also give up your right to live however you want. The age of viewers of Disney Channel, Nickelodeon and even teen dramas are going down dramatically. Pre-schoolers and Kindergartners are now watching tv shows and listening to music about dating and things they don't understand yet, which means they, at a younger age, become interested in the lives of these "stars". When they see their favorite "tv character" out drinking and clubbing and having sex, at a younger age they see these things as "o.k". This is why celebrities are held higher than "regular people", because in reality, kids no longer look up to parents or older siblings to set the examples; they are now looking up to these "role models". As a role model, these celebrities have to make a conscience choice to be a role model and not be the next "Brittney" or "Lindsey" or "Paris". They have to realize that they are helping to mold our future and it is up to them to live their lives properly and set a good, wholesome example for our youth. That is why these celebrities are held higher than the rest of the country.

best essay said...
yesterday at 11:50 pm
I love it.this sentence.its easy fast and readable,understanable ,thank you for writting this essay.