Life's a Climb

The quote “Life's a climb but the views great” by Miley Cyrus means that if you want to do something in your life then do it and you will have something paid back to you in the future. In the Hannah Montana movie Miley says this quote because she didn’t want to go to her grandma’s house but then after a while she liked it and didn't want to leave. The reason Miley didn't want to go is because she wanted to go to N.Y, but when she got to her grandmas she liked what she saw and did in two weeks. At the end of the movie Miley’s favorite thing to say is” life's a climb, but the views great” and then she sings the song The Climb.

When you are walking up a mountain you want to turn around or stop because your legs hurt or you don’t like the view but just keep climbing and you will want to climb the mountain over and over again because you liked the view.
My mom used to tell me that I will do good in school as long as I tried. This relates to the quote because I have to try and work hard to have a great job to support my children, and not need child support.

So whoever reads this article should remember this quote and think of what it means to them, everyone has their own thoughts so make them count.

hopesdreamspizza said...
I love this qoute from the movie and ador Miley Cyrus and everything she does!

cezzcez3 replied...
Jun. 2, 2010 at 11:23 am
me too and i love the movie last song. have you seen it yet.

hopesdreamspizza replied...
Yea I have! It one my favorite Miley Cyrus movies

cezzcez3 replied...
Jun. 7, 2010 at 9:36 am
omg it is alot better than hannah montana the movie.( not saying that, that movie is bad. it is a great movie.)

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
you have kids? how old are you??

cezzcez3 replied...
Jun. 1, 2010 at 9:26 am
i have twins the age of 4 months. they are both girls

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Awww, I love twins!! :) well, good luck with them!

cezzcez3 replied...
Jun. 2, 2010 at 9:18 am
thanks and i will. you have fun also.=)