Why is Miley Cyrus Famous?!

When it comes to teen celebrities, the name Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana is the first to pop up. Why?! She has no talent, she is a bad role model, and she does now know what music is. Yeah, she’s Billy Ray Cyrus’ daughter…But still. She says she is a role model, but then she turns around and takes extremely revealing pictures with her dad. Young girls need someone to look up to… And my idea of ‘someone to look up to’ doesn’t take gross pictures with their dad… I guess she’s famous because of what she does. She sings (badly), she acts (badly), people follow her actions, etc… But if she does all these things, shouldn’t she be a little more grateful and be an appropriate role model? I know I would.

booklover/writer said...
Apr. 15, 2010 at 8:57 am:
I have been asking that question also. But, Lady gaga and Ke$ha are actually worse, and nobody hates them for it. Then again, they are older and know what they are talking about. I hope.

booklover/writer replied...
Apr. 15, 2010 at 8:58 am :
Dont take that the wrong way, i do hate Miley! And at least they dont take nude pics!

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 31, 2010 at 7:20 am :
probably because of what let's say genre of Hollywood they're in. They're in the hip-hop type section where no one cares what is said or done as long as it sells. But Miley chose (I'm repeating for Miley CHOSE) to be a Disney star, which means she's held to a higher standard than like Ke$ha and Lady Gaga, cause when she entered Disney she became a role model, whereas Ke$ha and Lady Gaga simply sing and live their lives. It's wrong, but that's how it is....

FunXsize3 said...
Mar. 31, 2010 at 7:26 am:
I've been asking this question for years why is she so famous.

Beautifulinside replied...
Oct. 18, 2010 at 1:40 pm :
Because her dad is rich and she has a nice face.She can't sing a note!Shoot i can sing better! 

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 1, 2010 at 11:58 am:
I ttly agree that MC is the absolute worst role model for kids, but I personally like her music and acting. But, hey that's my opinion.