Ugh! Vampires!

Ok, I have a bone to pick with the entertainment business. And that "bone" is about those fanged D-bags known as vampires! How many more movies and t.v. show are we going to have dedicated to the creatures of the night? I've honestly grown a huge distaste for this current trend in the entertainment business. Its amazing how this trend can cause people to lose their own intellect. i myself have two teenaged sisters and you can tell the difference between the one who's avoided Twilight. The first one is obsessed with the Twilight and told me that she wishes her boyfriend would be a vampire. The there's the younger one, thank god there's still hope for her. She says that Edward just needs to get a long piece of wood shoved into his heart. Aw yes, there's still some sense in the youth of America. Sadly I am a part of this generation. And to be honest, its pissing me off. If I have to hear another girl scream over a Twilight or Vampire Diaries character I'm going to lose my bloody mind! Why don't these simple-minded FOOLS realize that they're fictional characters on a T.V. SHOW! Well thanks for listening to my minor rant.

Fate98 said...
Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:50 am:
as much as i think  they are over used i LOVE vamps. They are my fav supernatural creture.

MarieWes said...
Mar. 22, 2011 at 5:32 pm:
I completely agree with this. I've always been an avid reader of books and I love many genres, but this is getting just ridiculous. Ever since Twilight became popular, thousands of books and fanfictions and look-alikes have sprouted up. My own cousin dragged me to see the second movie from Twilight and I actually started bashing my head against the metal of the chair because some teenage girls kept giggling and screaming and fawning over Edward and when Bella was kissed. It's getting old and tir... (more »)

moomoocowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 2, 2012 at 5:29 pm :
so sick of vamp books. Totally agree. i prefer zombies, unicorns and fairies. Where are those books?

TomyBoy said...
Mar. 22, 2011 at 9:34 am:
I agree with you Vampires suck so thats the only reason why i watched the movie called Vamipers suck because of its title and because they made fun of twilight so that person who created it is a good man in my book

AnimalLoverNayNay said...
Mar. 1, 2011 at 5:47 am:

I agree with you vampires suck. The only good book in the twilight series is Breaking Dawn, Because we get a break from bella and vampire lovers.

I'm Team Jacob personally but i was before the movies.

nooneloves said...
I only likke twilight because of the hot guys. But i love the blood thirsty killer vampires.  I love watching humans fear for there lives

Still_Waters26 said...
I totally agree with you.  this whole vampire craze almost makes me miss the good ol' days (like when all the knights, fair maidens, and kingdoms and castles were around) when people who were believed to be vampires were executed.  Isn't that funny?, lol.  Btw, wanna check out my article, "The Twlight Snare (Revised)"?  It's follows the same train as this but takes it in a slightly different direction.  And I'll be praying for your sister!

samyo6 said...
Aug. 18, 2010 at 12:19 am:
Dude, I  love your sister. I went to the movies on the night New Moon premiered with garlic around my neck :P although it was awkward sitting in the Christmas Carol(the movie I saw) with garlic lol

BohemianWordweaver said...
May 13, 2010 at 2:43 pm:
Dude, you rock! I too hate all this vampire romance stuff. Please, keep your sister from being brainwashed!

MessyJessie said...
May 4, 2010 at 6:11 pm:

haha. I love this! 

I like twilight, but i agree that this trend has gone a little too far. too many movies and books. Luckily I'm not wildly obsessed with this silly vampire faddish that almost every other teenage girl is going through. haha(:

love this<3

RawringOne said...
Apr. 12, 2010 at 11:22 am:
I think that people just take this stuff too far. I mean really, vampires DO NOT exist! Yes, some of ACTORS that play them are very nice looking, but the vampires themselves aren't real.

ToWriteLovee said...
Feb. 3, 2010 at 5:47 pm:
Hmm. You guys make a good point. Me, im obsessed iwth all readings, and i read twilight and some other vampy books befor they got all popular. i think the whole obsession of it is overrated. i hate the twilight teens, they make me sick, even tho i like the book, i hate the whole buzz. if that makes sense. i dont want a vampire boyfriend, edward is just gross nad its all stupid stuff in a book. so who even cares.

notebookgirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 4, 2010 at 8:32 am :
THANK YOU!!! I too was into vampires and the supernatural before everyone else became obsessed, ironically they all thought I was nuts for reading such scary books... now, sadly, not so much. people ask me which vampire books are good to read and it annoys me because I know they're just looking for more Edward Cullens

dragonbiscuits This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 3, 2010 at 3:27 pm:
I know! I am so sick of hearing about this! I miss the borders that didn't have a whole section dedicated to twilight garbage....

Silevryn said...
Feb. 3, 2010 at 1:07 pm:
i agree completely. My school has bee invaded by twilighters obsessed with the books and all things vampire. Many of them have the movies memorized word for word. tell me thats not a little scary.. I go out of my way to antagonize them. The main thing abotu this trend that bothers me is i cant go into the teen section of a bookstore and find a book not having to do with vampires or romance. They all need to get a life

JamesRM173 replied...
Feb. 3, 2010 at 1:44 pm :
I have that same problem at my school. I just think that our generation needs to pull away from this phase, get a life, and move on. I just hope it happens soon!

DarkRose18 said...
Feb. 2, 2010 at 2:47 pm:
Haha i totally i agree with you. They are only characters in a book much diffrent than the actual reality. I love imagination but you still gotta keep your head in the process.