Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez has made her name know.She is the star of Wizards of Waverly Place, stared in Another Cinderella Story with Drew Seely, and sings. I would think that a girl from Texas would have such a household name.

She stars in Wizards of Waverly Place as Alex Russo, a young wizard who doesnt like school, studing, or work. She has two brother wizards, Justin and Max. Her dad is a former wizard and her mother wants nothing to do with magic. Her family is hectic but they manage to get by.

In Another Cinderella Story Selena plays Mary, a girl whos dream is to dance. One problem, she lives with two annoying stuck up snobby stepsisters who are out to get her and a Guardian who thinks she is loved by her fans but truth is she has none. She meets the man of her dreams named Joey Parker, played by Drew Seely. He believes that Mary is the one girl that is perfecy for him.

Selena's singing career is amazing. Her CD Kiss and Tell is through the roof. She is a very talented singer and she is going places.
Selena is very talented and she is going to be a great role model and she may already be. Selena is very gifted and Who knows maybe a Texas girl can be talented.

sweetxluv said...
Feb. 26, 2011 at 5:15 pm:

The article should focus more who she is!!!

Anyway, Selena is like Awesome!!!lol

iloveblueoctober said...
Jul. 22, 2010 at 4:29 pm:
I would suggest reading through your article and editing out all of the spelling and capitalization mistakes before you post it.

Aelita replied...
Apr. 7, 2011 at 10:33 pm :
Agreed.  I love Selena Gomez, but honestly, the errors kind of discredit the article itself.  They are saying "I am not taking myself seriously, and do not wish for others to do the same."  Every writer deserves respect, yourself included.  If grammar and spelling are an area of challenge for you, I suggest asking a parent or teacher to edit it over.  Best of luck, and I agree... Selena Gomez rocks!

ZadaRox101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
No offence or anything, but you didn't really focus on Selena. You spent most of the article talking about her CHARACTERS, which are not an image of Selena. Selena is one of my role models, but you need to say why, not just list her roles or accomplishments.

LIL03 replied...
May 21, 2013 at 3:35 pm :
ur so right kid

babygirl said...
Feb. 10, 2010 at 1:24 pm:
u did a great job on this article!!!!:)

Lexi L. said...
I like this arcticle too. selena is one of the mature teenagers in hollywood, and is an excellent role model. I luv her hair too.

distant_dreamer said...
I look up to Selena in many ways! She is very talented and pretty! I LOVE this article great job!