Kobe vs. Lebron the ultimate question.

By husla@ BRONZE, Roslyn Hights, New York
husla@ BRONZE, Roslyn Hights, New York

waddupp

Right now in the N.B.A. the 2 strongest players are Lebron james and Kobe bryant. The question is who is better. Kobe won 4 titles but 3 of those titles deserve to Shaquielle o'neil. He only won 1 championship on his own. Lebron is 6 years pro and is already being compared to Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant. He didnt win a title yet but its going to come soon. I dont judge who is the best by the rings i judge them by the attitude, how they play, and the stats. In first 6 years of playing basketball Lebron scored total of 12,993 points and in Kobes first 6 years of basketball Kobe scored 8,197 that says something. Lebron is younger he is just going to get better while kobes getting older and Lebron james last year had more points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks the kobe bryant. So lebron is better for sure.

on Feb. 24 2010 at 8:50 am
SteelersAllDay23 SILVER, Christiana, Pennsylvania

I can have you dreaming when you not even sleeping.

I also agree, lebron is outstanding. But now they compare another great player to both of them. He is like a point guard/shooting guard but can probably play every position for a team. He's 6'11 and has a wing spand of a 7'5 guy. His name is Kevin Durrante

gk123 said...
on Jan. 19 2010 at 7:07 am
gk123, Roslyn, New York
i agree that lebron is better

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!