Twilight Fanss gonee MADDDD | Teen Ink

Twilight Fanss gonee MADDDD

By Loveeyouu_x3 BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York
Loveeyouu_x3 BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York

Can you believe what people would do for Edward these days? i was searching stuff on you tube and this thing came out about Kristen steward being afraid of her fans. and she should be. people are trying to bite her! wtfff!!!! and im sure you guys already know this, but people are going up to Edward screaming bite me. people are seriously going nutssss. but, i have to say, twilight is the freakinnn bestt okay. but still, its crazyy to be THAT obsessed over it. =]

ColdplayForever BRONZE, San Jose, California

"Coldplay fans are the best in the world. If you like Coldplay, then you're obviously very intelligent, good-looking, and all-around brilliant."
~Chris Martin

Yeah, I mean, I love Twilight, but there are always the fans who disgrace the fandom's name.

wanda said...
i know it does look like a chick flick and its gon mad,i have a friend that was jelous of the person dating jacob

Erudite GOLD said...
Erudite GOLD, Rawalpindi, Other

trust your heart
if the seas catch fire
(and live by love
though the stars walk backward)

i totally agree, you got it, im a bid fan of twilight but i dont want some stranger to put his lips to my neck and BIT me..yuck..wouldnt that hurt..he mite evn have rabis, haha, im kidding!!

ReadWriteBreathe PLATINUM, Pocatello, Idaho

"You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you" Tyler Durden Fight Club

I absolutely agree. I like twilight, the books and movies, but It's ridiculous how people get so obsessed over it.

jbutterfly10 GOLD, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania

There is a time for everything under the sun:~

Yeah, I read Twilight back when it was in the back of Borders, next to a new release sign. I mean, I like the books and the movies, but please, don't think I'm obsessed, like "OMG Twlight!!! My favvvvvorite book! Bite me, Edward. BITE MEEEEE!":} I think it just goes to far. It's okay to be passionate about something, but when it becomes what you think about all day long, what you eat, what you breath, then it gets crazy.

emoZoey said...
emoZoey, Timberlake, North Carolina
ok..uummm...that is just straight up CRAZY!! i don't like twilight..i think its some what like a chick flick.... no offence ppl...PLZ DON"T BITE ME!! lolXx

on Feb. 9 2010 at 4:38 am
HeadshotM SILVER, Melbourne, New York

Your failure is my success

Twilght sucks!!!

LilAlly BRONZE said...
LilAlly BRONZE, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
wow, i would never ask him to bite me, i like the movie and all, but im not that obsessed....

Loveeyouu_x3 BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York
i know seriouslyyy sometimes, girls can go a little over the top lol but not me =)

ash2011 GOLD said...
ash2011 GOLD, Middletown, Ohio

I'm Just one of those regular weird people- Janis Joplin

lol I read in a mag or somewhere that these fans went up to rob with bleeding scabs on their necks begging him to bite them (shudder) gross!!!