Twilight Fanss gonee MADDDD

Can you believe what people would do for Edward these days? i was searching stuff on you tube and this thing came out about Kristen steward being afraid of her fans. and she should be. people are trying to bite her! wtfff!!!! and im sure you guys already know this, but people are going up to Edward screaming bite me. people are seriously going nutssss. but, i have to say, twilight is the freakinnn bestt okay. but still, its crazyy to be THAT obsessed over it. =]

Erudite said...
Jul. 13, 2010 at 10:18 pm:
i totally agree, you got it, im a bid fan of twilight but i dont want some stranger to put his lips to my neck and BIT me..yuck..wouldnt that hurt..he mite evn have rabis, haha, im kidding!!

luv2write4ever said...
Jul. 13, 2010 at 5:58 pm:
I absolutely agree. I like twilight, the books and movies, but It's ridiculous how people get so obsessed over it.

jbutterfly10 said...
Jul. 13, 2010 at 2:35 pm:
Yeah, I read Twilight back when it was in the back of Borders, next to a new release sign. I mean, I like the books and the movies, but please, don't think I'm obsessed, like "OMG Twlight!!! My favvvvvorite book! Bite me, Edward. BITE MEEEEE!":} I think it just goes to far. It's okay to be passionate about something, but when it becomes what you think about all day long, what you eat, what you breath, then it gets crazy.

emoZoey said...
May 28, 2010 at 5:14 pm:
ok..uummm...that is just straight up CRAZY!! i don't like twilight..i think its some what like a chick flick.... no offence ppl...PLZ DON"T BITE ME!! lolXx

wanda replied...
Feb. 18, 2011 at 6:09 pm :
i know it does look like a chick flick and its gon mad,i have a friend that was jelous of the person dating jacob

HeadshotM said...
Feb. 9, 2010 at 4:38 am:
Twilght sucks!!!

LilAlly said...
wow, i would never ask him to bite me, i like the movie and all, but im not that obsessed....

vampzRfriendz said...
lol I read in a mag or somewhere that these fans went up to rob with bleeding scabs on their necks begging him to bite them (shudder) gross!!!

OmgItsMeriix33 replied...
Dec. 15, 2009 at 7:52 pm :
i know seriouslyyy sometimes, girls can go a little over the top lol but not me =)