Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus. What are the first words that come to your mind? Mine are, stupid, stingy and nose singer. I do think she is a talented actress but not a singer. She is a singer because of her dad. You may not agree with me but this is what I beleive. Miley is supposed to be a role model for young children. She isn't a very good one when she goes around starring in movies where she swears all the time, she's a runaway. I don't beleive that the children should be exposed to so called "role models" that go around and do things that are VERY public.

Jamayca said...
Before you write an article like this, you should really get your facts straight. Miley has NEVER starred in any movie in which she swears. I have no idea where you got that from. Though I do respect everyone's opinion, I strongly disagree with you. I think Miley is a great person, and you shouldn't make judgements about her since you don't know her.

hbeats4u2 replied...
In her new movie, I do not know the name off the top of my head, she swears and does is supposedly a runaway. I haven't seen it yet, though. I do agree with on the fact that I don't know Miley, but how many people do?

Jamayca replied...
The new movie is called The Last Song, and her swearing in it is a flase rumour. It's a Disney movie, so she wouldn't swear in it. I didn't fully understand your comment about the runaway part, but if you mean she runs away in the movie.. well, what wrong with that? It's centered around the fact that she's distanced from her father. The movie is for a mature audience and running away is just part of the plot. I agree with you, not many people do know Miley. But there are... (more »)

hbeats4u2 replied...
I do get that, I am a Mileyworld.com member also but I beleive she fakes on some of her blogs. Of course this is just my opinian and I am open to others' opinians.

Chelsea A. said...
Oct. 23, 2009 at 11:57 am
WOW, i completely agree! Although her songs are extremely catchy and fun, her voice is not good. There are so many more talented actress/singers out there that could have been hannah montana. If she was the only thing disney could find, then they're a fail.

hbeats4u2 replied...
I totally agree with you! I have had Hannah Montana songs in my head all the time.