Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus. What are the first words that come to your mind? Mine are, stupid, stingy and nose singer. I do think she is a talented actress but not a singer. She is a singer because of her dad. You may not agree with me but this is what I beleive. Miley is supposed to be a role model for young children. She isn't a very good one when she goes around starring in movies where she swears all the time, she's a runaway. I don't beleive that the children should be exposed to so called "role models" that go around and do things that are VERY public.

wanda12 said...
ure right book lover she is freak they need 2 control i can already imagine were that girl is going 2 end up

wanda 12 said...
miley?? role modle???? haahaa!  i will never  c her tv show ever again!!!!!

DreamingOutLoud This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 30, 2010 at 11:23 am

A. Stingy is not a word you use to describe a voice.

B. Miley Cyrus has never appealed to my liking?? Amazing grammar.

C. Actually, if you ever tried listening to her, she sings way better than she acts.

D. No, I'm not defending her. I hate her since she went diva-crazy. But before that, she was a role model, a good one at that.

E. People have seen more than enough of THAT side of Miley. Hardly anyone knew her before THAT side came out.

danceto.rocknroll said...
Aug. 18, 2010 at 11:36 am

Miley Cryus is a talented actress?

When did this happen?

emoZoey said...
i stopped liking her..well...i really never liked her...lolXx

Tay96 said...
Apr. 27, 2010 at 11:30 am
Miley Cyrus is a bad influence on kids. She isn't reight for the television or the stage. Maybe a pole stripper, somewhere there isn't kids that look up to her.

booklover/writer said...
YES! i totally agree. She cant sing, she cant act, and she definately doesnt know how to wear appropriate clothing! Taylor Swift only sings about boys and shes getting anoying, but hey, at least she wears acceptable clothes!

BaiLiHua This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 22, 2010 at 6:24 am
She definitely cannot sing.

rain-rain111 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
p.s have u seen her shorts that she wore at the Teens Choice Awards 2009?!? they were barely shorts!!! Taylor Swift is a great performer and singer and she doesn't wear anything skimpy.

Natie replied...
Dec. 22, 2009 at 12:35 am
what miley wore on those awards was beyond skimpy! lol but i agree w/ what u said :D

Chilie5678 replied...
What she wore was way to short for my likinf

I use to like her.... but now i dont she screwed up too many times. I know tons of celebrites screw up alot too but Miley is young and like you said a mayjor role model to not only older but younger kids. Also to me she wears skimpy clothes.

Pashia said...
Agree!!! i dont like her at all!! she is the worst teenage supporter... and yeah she even pole danced in front of her fans!!.. but not only her fans but HER DAD!! that is shallow...

OmgItsMeriix33 said...
Woww...seriously guys? not to be mean, but she pole danced in front of her own dad!

OmgItsMeriix33 said...
Do you guys know what you are talking about? im sorry for sounding a little rude, but she pole danced in front of her own dad!

cutiethetutie said...
I like miley cyrus, but i think shes trying to grow up to fast. even for a 16 year old. i dont like the hannah montana outfits they dont even match, u can tell she needs to work on her voice though. another she needs to wear less revealing clothing. and stp trying to act sexy in magizines.

Natie replied...
Dec. 22, 2009 at 12:38 am
aha i agree w/ what u said bout her hannah montana outfits lmao! and forreal she is trying to grow up too fast!

booklover/writer replied...
I agree. Her parents need to controle that......that......THING!!

dymiindprincess8 said...
okay im not a fan a miley cyrus either but that girl is smart.Anyone who can give themselves the kind of career that miley has n who can make it escalate so fast is someone who knows abt getting money.She may not be that talented but rthan again who is now and days

Jamayca said...
Before you write an article like this, you should really get your facts straight. Miley has NEVER starred in any movie in which she swears. I have no idea where you got that from. Though I do respect everyone's opinion, I strongly disagree with you. I think Miley is a great person, and you shouldn't make judgements about her since you don't know her.