Will she EVER leave!

I think everyone is going through the same thing as me. Hannah Montana overload! I mean, come on! How many things can they put her face on? Cereal boxes, mp3 players, TV's (yes, TV'S!), computers, you name it! My little cousin is obsessed with her. For her birthday party she had a Hannah Montana theme. Balloons, napkins, and CAKE! Hannah Montana ruined the best thing ever created, CAKE! Hopefully little eight year olds will get tired of her and she will go out of business. But unfortunately she isn't going anywhere for a long, long, long time. We all just have to face facts.

ama1013 said...
Feb. 8, 2011 at 8:30 pm:
i don't like Hannah Montana. My cousin is also obsessed and she adores her and i just wanna throw up. She's the worst role model. I have to say the show isn't that bad but everything else is including herself and her personality, and all of the junk that stores sell.

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 8, 2011 at 2:36 pm:
i dunno really.  hannah montana started out as a good role model for younger kids, but i know my cousin who is 6 is kinda obsessed with her.  she's fine to like, but then get over her.  and Miley.  I really do like Miley, I think she can be really sweet, she's pretty and talented, I just don't know why she has to be this rebel now.

SkyDeerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Miley really did go to far.

SharpieChance said...
Aug. 16, 2010 at 10:09 am:
Whats so irratating is that on this page when I am reading this article that says everything, there is an AD for Hannah Montana birthday party. balloons, cake, napkins, plates, plastic silverware!!!!!

pokerface said...
May 20, 2010 at 3:25 pm:
i totally agree with u. it used to be a harmless show but then it went awful and miley did bad things

thatgirl_93 said...
Nov. 25, 2009 at 10:12 am:
too much hannah, but hannah's gone now. It's only Miley, no double personality

cutiethetutie said...
u know whats annoying, seeing hannah montanah underwear. i mean come on that is so lame, but a smart way of making money....

fire_ice4ever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 20, 2011 at 11:41 pm :

The underwear thing is weird.

If i ever got famous, I would refuse to allow underwear with my face on it to be sold.

reginalove said...
I agree. Too much Hannah Montana! I like the show alright but its just too much. I dont think Miley is a great role model either. They should tone this hannah montana stuff down because the road that Miley is going down.......its not something we want our little sisters following. Miley's cool but she shouldn't be on disney.

AnimalLoverNayNay replied...
Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:42 am :
I agree with you

Beanzalib said...
I agree. Hannah Montana started out as a cute funny unassuming show about a girl who wanted to be famous but who wanted a normal life too. It was cute, kids loved it. but now the Hannah Montana idolizations are going bonkers! There is more hannah then miley now and miley has more Miley Cyrus in her then stewert. it's getting out of control and i'm glad the show will end soon, this phycoticness will end!

TigerLynn said...
If it was a superstar that you really enjoyed you probably wouldn't be complaining so much. Just let your younger sisters have fun idolizing her! It's not going to kill you. find something more productive to use your arguing skills on. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, just trying to show you a different perspective. Think about it...other than that you don't write badly.

Tienna F. replied...
Oct. 7, 2009 at 7:22 am :
actuually it will kill me JK! but im not saying shes a bad person is just that shes EVERYWHERE! u dont c many other celebrities like that

dragonfan said...
i totaly agree my little sister are six and they have dolls,a tv,and toy computers with her on them.They evan sing her songs evan my step-dad is ubsessed with her. someone should do something about it(i think u were smart for writing about it)

Schubster said...
I'm definately feeling what you are. Good for you to express it! :) haha, check out my work?