Celebrity Spotlight

Everyone's cheering your name, yelling, "Encore! Encore!" They love you for who you are. You're bathed in the spotlight, smiling your biggest smile. When you become a celebrity, you change.
It's hard not to change when everyone loves you so much. You might get a little selfish and brag a little too much. You look down on people and act as if they weren't important.
Even if you're not a celebrity. Even if no one seems to care. Everyone's special in some way. You've probably heard many people say this and think it's stupid. You think they're just saying it so you stop being gloomy. Whoever told you that everyone's special may be one of the wisest or they may just be saying it, like you had thought.
Now, I'm not just saying this. Everyone has their own talent and some might just not want to share it with the world. Some celebs might just be looking for attention and some may really just want to do what they love to do.
I get disappointed in the celebrities that are selfish. Some start out with so much talent, but become "monsters". They get so obsessed with theirselves and their power.
Sometimes it just gets too hard to find a reasonable actor or actress that isn't like that. Child stars usually become drug users and addicts. They drink a lot. I'm not saying that it happens to all child stars, but it usually does. And it disappoints me. How do YOU feel about it?

MissDarkCross said...
I totally agree with you. I'd hate to be famous, I wouldn't want people in my business all the time. :/ Fame makes a bunch of celebrities forget who they really are.. it's quite sad.

TigerLynn said...
YOu are just a viewer from the outside and don't have the right to really judge them. THey are doing what they want, and it just so happens that their lives get magnified by about a zillion times as before they were celebs. How do you think that would make you feel? It doesn't exactly matter, because you don't know, you haven't been there. Try to be less judgemental and more compassionate.

Chelsea M. replied...
:( Sorry..., I just wanted to amke a point and I didn't want anyone to get so angry. Are you celebrity, then? You can't really say then either if you aren't..Sorry if this really offended you.

HOPEMVP said...
Oct. 5, 2009 at 10:19 am
excellent article really tells the TRUTH ABOUT THEM!

Chelsea M. replied...
I glad you understand!! :D