Michael Jackson the King of Pop.

MIchael Jackson was a great guy but had a few problems in his life. But to me he was a hero and I hope everyone will realize what a great guy he was. And how generous he was. He made many donations for good causes. And I believe that all the accustions that have been made about him "touching kids sexually" are just fake. He would never do such a thing. And the reason some people said this was because he was just a little kid deep inside. The reason for that is his childhood ended when he was at a very young age.

amalie said...
SOOOO EXCITED TO SEE THIS ARTICLE!! i couldn't agree more. He was an amazing man who so many people misunderstood or disrespected. I have every single album and song ever released. The compassion he had for humanity was incredible. If only we all good be like him <3 "stop existing and start living"!!!:))

amalie replied...
also, if you believe these lies about sexual molestation, listen to his song Childhood off HIStory. He claims it's the most autobiographical song he wrote and i fully agree:)

Kendra Wasley said...
Michael was a great inspiration to me. He always cared about the world and he children.I hate when people start picking on him because of his disease.

babygirl said...
i love michael jackson he is the best guy that ever walked this earth this article is ssooo true great job!!!!:)

OmgItsMeriix33 said...
michaell is the greatest singer i know, and i cant believe people appreciate him more dead than alive. thats just realllyyy messsedd uppp

cutiethetutie said...
i used to say stuff like that, but i didnt know who he was. i think those rumors bout him are fake. im a fan. i agree with u.thanks for writing it.

writingrox said...
In one of Michael Jackson's songs, Tabloid Junkie, he says, "Just 'cause you read it in a magizine or see it on the TV screen don't make it factual." It's the truth. Michael Jackson was a good man with a good heart that the media couldn't see.

sneakadoodle! said...
I really agree with you on michael jackon's life. I also didn't think that is was fair that the press just put his name out to the world and told the world that he was a child molester. You were very descriptive.

Sunshineyday said...
I agree with you. Don't listen to the kids at school. Fortunately at my school, alot of kids are fans. There's no use arguing with people like this, they are going to be like that no matter what you say, but hey, they're just dumb kids! They're only saying what they say cause many in this generation find it fashionable to disrespect him and make jokes. BUt don't worry, people like me and my classmate and others around the world can see clearly.

SakuraUchihaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thanks for that comment. It feels good that there are other people out there in the world who agree with about this whole Michael Jackson business