Get Over It

We all know that Michael Jackson died a couple weeks ago. I don't intend to offend Michael or his fans, but in my opinion we need to get over his death. Every channel I go to on TV it talks about him and it's been many weeks since his death. They're always saying, "Rest in peace Michael Jackson." and such. I respect Michael and his fans, but seriously...I think we all know now that we want michael to rest in peace and we hope he does.

angel-p-z This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i think michael jackson is way overrated. even though its been a year people are still obsessing over him. I wont deny that he was talented but there are way way better musicians out there.

BrielleM said...
Jul. 18, 2010 at 7:39 am
I completely agree! There has been too much talk about his death...and I get it, he was a legend, and I was a semi-fan too, but yeah. Wherever I go, people were always talking about it, so yeah, they needed to stop.

A.Lopez said...
Michael Jackson is a legend, some people still can't believe he died. People do talk alot about his death though. Im not really sure if i agree or disagree.

lol!!!!! replied...
i agree with you

hbeats4u2 said...
I believe that it is perfectly ok for people to still talk about Micheal Jackson. He was a LEGEND! He was the king of pop! I loved his songs and everything. If you have watched his "testimony" at the court, he is only guilty of being hot. He is and was hot. Sure, he did a few surgeries, but that is no reason to look down on someone. Dolly Parton is another example. A lot of people do wierd things, but who knows why!! So I say, who cares!!!

emmatheballerina said...
I agree. I love MJ and all his music, but come on. Lets be reasonable. He was just a man. It was ok the first couple of weeks, but after that, it was just too much.

dip_stick replied...
i very much agree with you i i do love his music but yes we have gone a lil bit over bourd

Tybalt said...
Yeah. A handfull of people commited suicide and stated that it was because of his death. R.I.P Michael Jackson. But not, for the last time I am shure...

Chelsea M. replied...
Wow. I can't believe anyone commiting suicide because of it! Wow! I sure wouldn't do that! They must have loved him a lot....

CaseyLeigh This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
anyone that "committed suicide for michael jackson" already had major issues and probably would have offed themself for some other silly reason anyway, without michael's death.

Tienna F. said...
Sept. 28, 2009 at 9:14 am
I think that yes, we do need to get over it but, no, he was one of the best artists and we cant let him or his music ever die. i mean i no but WOW! look how much most of us realized that we love his music (including me)!

iluvu! said...
Sept. 25, 2009 at 10:57 am
IKR! it's been exactly 3 months today!

Chelsea M. replied...
Yeah! I'm glad some one out there understands!

iluvu! replied...
It's ridiculous enough is enough