Kayne West vs.Taylor Swift

Okay, I just joined Teen Ink, but I was also watching the VMA's.I saw Taylor Swift get her award for best female music video. The camera man turns to the crowd for not even 10 seconds and when he goes back to Taylor , Kayne West is standing right next to her. Andd he says," Taylor I will let you get back to your speech in a moment , but did you know Beyonce is winning best female artist...." (not his exact words but close).Everyone in redio city music hall was shocked even BEYONCE!He totally ruined Taylor's moment! Seriously, he'd be pretty damn upset if someone intterupted his award.I used to like Kayne more but now I definatly DONT.Go team Taylor!And P.S he can't even take back what he said!

TaurusGal This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 21, 2012 at 10:25 am
Ya, show Taylor some respect!

dmoskowitz said...
Totally agree! It was so rude of him! Taylor seems so nice! Team TSwift!!

jkbnlsfn said...
why do u even care? its not that big of a deal. :)

nikki123 said...
i personally do not like beyonce or taylor but taylor deserved the award. beyoces video was very bland and the song was meaningless and annoying

LastChapter replied...
that's not even the point though. who the heck steals an innocent 17 year old cutsie bumpkin's award? its just a classless, immature move. and i don't even like taylor swift!

lovetowrite22 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
agreed. that's just one more dumb thing that kanye west has done. he's so annoying and stuck up.

bluespark13 said...
i just joined teen ink a couple of months ago too i have two songs posted....and about the vma awards wasnt he drunk or high or something..it was funny but i do agree what he did was wrong and he would be mad if someone ruined his moment -.-

RavenBird said...
After this incident, The Fray, who had done a cover of one of Kanye's songs, dedicated it to Taylor at one of thier concerts. That was pretty cool.

GABSALOTT96 said...
Jun. 10, 2010 at 7:46 am
I don't think the incident was as big of a deal as people make it out to be... Everyone knows that Kanye West is loud, outspoken, and very rude. He might have been mean, but that IS what rappers are today. Taylor Swift honestly needs to grow up if this hurt her so much. The whole thing looks like it was staged anyways, so that a few more people would know who this country-wanna-be-pop singer is.

estefpf replied...
Jun. 22, 2010 at 10:17 am
rappers are people too and w.e they choose to say should not hurt other people.No one cares if Kanye West is known to be loud, he had no right to interrupt Taylor Swift to say something stupid that wouldn't had made a difference in who should've won the award. Kanye West is a jerk and he is rascist. If Taylor Swift wouldn't have been white, he wouldn't had said anything.

GABSALOTT96 replied...
@ estefpf, if Kanye is racist then why is he on songs with Eminem and Drake, who happense to be bi-racial?

LastChapter replied...
ok, i don't know why you think he's a racist, because that's definitely not what i took from the experience. what i did see was just some loud stupid rapper who was probably just looking for some extra attention. i think taylor swift handled it very maturely, not making a big deal about it. i don't get why everyone else made it into such a huge thing though. like, okay. it was dumb and reckless, but who cares? its over and no one got hurt and nobody really liked Kayne to begin with. or if... (more »)

kendra wasley said...
This was jacked up he shouldnt have ruined her moment lyk dat. I lyk Kanye West in all but that was uncalled for.

WritingIsAPoison said...
May 29, 2010 at 9:23 am
I think that Taylor should thank Kanye. By doing that in front of the entire viewing world, more people got to know who Taylor was. The months that followed, Taylor became even bigger and more people knew who she was because of Kanye. So thanks kanye!

peaceluvpups said...
He was drunk too! He was told not to be drunk and yet he was. Beyonce called Taylor back up when she won and award and let Taylor finish her speach. Kanye West is horrible! >:p

Jack OFF John said...
May 28, 2010 at 9:50 am
Hello World

booklover/writer said...
Allright, i hate Taylor. Im sorry, but i do. All she sings a bout is boys breaking up with her,  how he belongs with her, do i have to go on ? And, she NEVER smiles!!! But i agree, kayne seriously shouldnt have done that to her, i felt so bad. Beyonce should have won, though. Her music is way better and same with her vocals.

This*Lit*Is*Bananas This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Ok, first of all, yes her songs are often about the same topic, but they are what she knows, and they're good songs. Also, she smiles a lot! How can u say she never smiles? I agree by the way, books4life19. :)

mitchinmyheart replied...
she dose smille alot! and i love taylor. she dose have good songs. but personaly i think beonce is a s!ut, and her music is annouying but thats just me

SandyC replied...
i agree with yu, beyonce does have better vocals, but lately her songs have not really had meaning behind them(single ladies..i rest my case) and to b honest, taylor's video was much better, it told a story, while beyonces video simply showed her in a leotard singing  and dancing in black and white..really i watched it and said 2 myself " and this was nominated 4 a VMa because.....?" i mean her vocals were good, but the video simply was not.... and yes taylor's music is basically al th... (more »)