Stick it to the Magic!

First, let me tell you a little about myself...

The NBA season is upon us again. And, I really don’t care about the petty problems that professional athletes create by running around in their stupid little lives doing their stupid little things. They probably make more money then I ever will, and that is almost enough for me to never watch a single game in my life. Quite frankly… I would rather be doing something else right now... This is just really good practice...
Enjoy…

First of all, I despise “BULL“; and guess what! SO DOES LEBRON JAMES! Yes, Mr. James could have shook Mr. Howard’s (Dwight Howard) hand after his shameful defeat as congratulations, BUT GUESS WHAT?!?!?! THAT WOULD BE “BULL”! GOOD JOB MR. JAMES! YOU RESISTED THE “BULL”! Yes LeBron, you stick it to the Magic!

Now, as you probably know… Mr. James has been getting loads of negative media coverage. Negative media coverage, by the way, is better than no media coverage for any big commercial entity. So, all this coverage is only helping him. In fact, I just might go and get some $100.00 LeBron endorsed shoes upon completion of this article.

There is one thing that I cannot ignore. The sad fact that hundreds of children (including myself) are never going shake another hand again. If a man that I just met offers his hand, I will slap it away! If a college recruiter offers his hand after a winning interview, I will turn my back! And if a person is falling off of a cliff and is reaching up to me with the hand that isn’t clinging desperately to the rock incline, I will walk away… because he beat me to it. This we cannot ignore, and this can never be undone. So, I say we let it slide.

The last thing that must be considered is… LeBron’s true colors shined thru the tank top and the large shiny boxer shorts he wore that night. It turns out that Mr. James, is an idiot. What he did was idiotic. Why? Because he allowed everyone to see what kind of a person he really is. But, we should all look past this. We should look past this because we watch him throw the basketball into the hoop, and it is entertaining to us. He entertains us and as long as he entertains, he has done his job. Besides, you can’t blame him for being an idiot.

vejman said...
ok, that was really confusing. and i disagree with "Mr. James". the highest praise you can give yourself is congradulating your defeater. by congradulating them you are sending the message to both you and your competitor that it actually takes something to beat you. 

caitlin.calamity said...
Honestly, I'm confused...
Your article was all over the place. I didn't understand the point of it.

Stephie replied...
Apr. 20, 2010 at 6:07 pm :
I agree! She does not know what she is talking about and I did not get the point either!

Tybalt said...
I would realy appreciate comments!

bballfreak0402 said...
wow. amazing story.