Pocket Car Community: Download CarXStreet and buckle your seatbelt | Teen Ink

Pocket Car Community: Download CarXStreet and buckle your seatbelt

March 18, 2024
By aghazary0013 BRONZE, North Hollywood, California
aghazary0013 BRONZE, North Hollywood, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Looking to rev up your mobile gaming experience? Dive into the adrenaline-fueled world of CarX Street, where high-speed races, intense drifting, and customizable cars await. With its expansive open world, endless customization options, and thrilling multiplayer action, CarX Street delivers the ultimate rush for car enthusiasts on iOS and Android. Ready to hit the virtual streets and dominate the competition? Download CarX Street now and experience the thrill firsthand. It is sort of like GTA but you cannot exit your vehicle. There's storyline races and timed generic races throughout a huge map with realistic roads and buildings. You can gain XP and in game currency by racing, which allows you to unlock new cars and new modifications. From your wheel alignment, type of tires, spoiler, headlight, tints, interior color, to engine bay tunes, transmission, suspension, tire pressure, downforce, air drag, weight distribution and even what color you want the flames to shoot from your exhaust. All of which have a real effect on how your car drives in game. For example enabling your cars to be more drift or straight line speed orientated, adding or subtracting power by engine tunes to race different classes of cars. In addition, you can select the manual option and switch gears yourself, or let the automatic transmission do it for you. Making CarXStreet the most realistic car game available on ios and android right now, its physics, car tuning and map provide endless enjoyment for car enthusiasts and allows you to build and drive your dream car. There are several old and new BMWs which are my personal favorite because of their weight distribution and handling. It amazes me how this game replicates the bmw’s handling, sound and speed. It is the most realistic feeling you can get while playing this game. There are also many muscle cars to pick from. Many JDM cars, old and new. Cars that offer the best drifts and cars that are dominant in top speed races. After building up your car you can enter an online lobby and race and show off all your cars to other online players. You can challenge them into drag races, circuits and highway flybys where you push your car to its very limits. 


So in general if you find yourself bored or you like to spend time on your phone and you have a thing for cars and racing this game is a 10/10 pick for you. If you don’t believe this review, I dare you to play the game for a week and let me know what you think.