Beautiful people..

There are things people do to be beautiful. But really they are trying way to hard. Most of the beautiful people have a huge ego thinking the world owes them something, and we don't. You see Movies stars acting and making a lot of money because they are pretty saying a couple lines. In my opinion confedence is beautiful. Being able to do something you always wanted. I mean, there are alot of things that can make you beautiful.

saryachan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 9, 2012 at 10:21 pm:

*confidence 

krizzy said...
i agree with this article and how people try to hard to be beautiful. famous people are altered they naturally do not look that way.

vera57 said...
mmm, all though i understand where your coming from i just cant see why you care so much if there concetied well just let them be.. Like seriously get over it... people are anpoying and thats just when you IGNORE THEM. and just be like okay, your retarted. dont go on abt how you hate when people are like that. just chill..

SaddleShoeGal This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I agree with you fully and completely. There is a Mark Twain quote that I thought of: "Some people go around thinking the world owes them a living, it doesn't, it was here first." I messed it up, but it is something like that.

OmgItsMeriix33 said...
its kinda true...but also to me what makes a person beautiful is how they act. for example there was this realllyyyyy pretty girl in my school that was voted cutest girl, i used to think she was pretty until she started acting a littlee---and then i stoppped thinking she was soo pretty for some reason. just knowing what kind of person she is made me realize she wasnt beautiful and she haddd soooo manyyy flawsss that made her ugly

dip_stick replied...
Feb. 15, 2010 at 4:39 pm :
i agree like totaly girls act rude so it makes them ugly guys act like they can get anygirl and it makes them ugly we think that just looks make us pretty, but its way more than that its how we act and how we present our selves so ya!!

miley said...
i think that he is actually right