jonas brothers

Every girl has her celeb crush, mine is nick jonas. i know, i sound like a little girl, right! well i have liked the jonas brothers for a little over 3 years. one of my closest friends introduced them to me and i thank her so much for it. i went to my first jonas brothers concert on july 23, 2008 and i cried the entire time. my friends looked at me like i was crazy and i know i am but, but nick jonas was standing right there...in person and i didn't know what to do. when nick played his song "a little bit longer" i was sobbing in tears! i have never heard a more beautiful song in my life. the truth is, i would do anything and stop at NOTHING to meet nick jonas!

FreeToDream_FreeToSing_Born2BeFamous18 said...
Dec. 13, 2011 at 10:04 am:

THEY ARE SO GREATY! I met them outside of a pac sun in Hollywood 2007! they are so sweet!

. said...
Jun. 17, 2010 at 9:09 am:

My favorite are group is the Jonas brothers and i love the three but i have a little obsession with Nick Jonas ♥.
i went to their concert on October 30, 2009 with my sister and 3 friends and I was so happy because that was my first concert and when nick sang A Little Bit Longer I was like "Don't Cry, Don't Cry" and when he made his speechless i started to cry.

And When I talk about the Jonas with my friends they look me like I am obsessed but everyone has obsessions.
S... (more »)

emilyowston said...
Mar. 17, 2010 at 9:13 am:
thejonasbrothers are officially amazing <3
they are really good role models and have obviously worked hard for what they have
nick is amazing
they all have obvious talent and i cant wait until a next album / tour :-) xx

<3boo<3 said...
Feb. 15, 2010 at 9:42 pm:
the song lil bit longer i love it reminds me of my mom and my bestys mom my mom is going through kemo and my best friends mom has breast cancer so pls pray for them

<3boo<3 said...
Feb. 15, 2010 at 9:11 pm:
i agree with you sadly i have never been to a jonas bro conncert but i am makeing it my mission to see nick jonas and his new band. i would be crying my heart if i saw him in person. i am so crazy about him so i agrree with you kk bye!

commenter said...
i used to love them too! i fell really hard- it was back when they were just starting out and all. their first two albums were good- they were raw and from the heart. Lately they've been disappointing me so much, I can't even listen to them. I wish the best for them but I really wish they'd start writing REAL songs for once, things that they really feel.

caitlin.calamity said...
I love the Jonas Brothers too!! I loved them before they were even any kind of famous. xD When I say that I love them people look at me like I'm stupid, but really, how can I be just another trend follower if I've love them since the beginning?? People annoy me.

YourHyperness said...
OMG! i used to obsess over the Jonas Brothers! i love Boys Like Girls and All Time Low now. WOO!

JonasLover89 said...
omg sister in law lol I <3 joe hahaha I saw them July 25th 2008 (first time) and saw them recently on July 24th 2009!!! hshaahaha I cried lol :]

mari816 said...
Oct. 6, 2009 at 2:47 am:
I love the jonas brothers too, and I think that you are very lucky that you went to one of their concerts...personally, the closest I got to them was on a Facebook live chat last August (22)... :)

flawsversesperfection said...
I love Jb too! say it proud girl. people think I'm weird for liking them, but I do. Don't be afraid to be different.

forever_dancer said...
May 23, 2009 at 12:16 am:
well, i guess i should be happy for you as long as you dont seriously believe you're going to end up with him....:* i dont have a celeb crush so um sorry , i disagree

musicgirl757This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 17, 2009 at 3:24 pm:
I love the Jonas Brothers. When people ask me my favorite artists I usually say "AC/DC, KISS,Van Halen, Aerosmith, The Beatles, Jonas Brothers..." and when i get to jonas brothers people usually look at me like im insane. but i love the jonas brothers and im proud! so good for you! good for you!

NickGirl replied...
Apr. 3, 2011 at 3:39 pm :
i totally agree with your story. and i love it but i kinda am growing away from the jb but i still love nick. and bill.hehe but i loved your story.