Top Voted Drugs / Alcohol / Smoking Articles

Here are the top voted drugs / alcohol / smoking articles:

voted
#1
A Latent Addiction This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
     I have recently been diagnosed with an addiction - to coffee. And I am not alone. This is a problem among Americans of all ages. The coffee shop has become a social staple in our culture. Its enticing aroma, cozy and... (more »)
61 comments
voted
#2
Drinking Laws This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
     A strong belief of mine is that the drinking age should be increased. I don’t believe that at 21 most people are either mature enough or responsible enough to handle drinking. Alcohol is one of the most commonly... (more »)
73 comments
voted
#3
To Drink or Not to Drink? This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
By , -, FL
One quiet evening two years ago, my family and I were watching a movie when we received an urgent phone call. My mother's brother had been rushed to the hospital because of liver failure. Our family was thrown into a panic as we realized that... (more »)
26 comments
voted
#4
End the D.A.R.E. Dynasty This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
In times of economic distress and recession, like right now, priorities must be made. Sure, there are lots of worthy causes out there, but it's simply impossible to address all of them, however much we'd like to. Therefore, we need to look at the... (more »)
4 comments