Why Students Need to rRad Anthem

Dear Editor,

Anthem is about finding individualism upon yourself. Anthems benefits are actually very important for someone who is being forced to do something they don’t want to. Reading Anthem will teach you on how it will benefit you with trying to do something on your own. In this book there is a lot of insecurities because people can’t say, think or do what they want to. The person who has more insecurities in this book is Equality 7-2521. Which is one of the characters in Anthem that is not the same as his brother and does things that they can’t do because he is different but the Scholars don’t know. Also in this book there is also a lot of peer pressure. Peer pressure is when you’re forced to do something you don’t want to. This includes the book because Equality 7-2521 has to act like he’s like the other brothers he is with or else he can be punished. Equality 7-2521 does not feel free when he is with his group because they all do the same thing and it’s like if it’s just one person. Anthem is an important book to read because it shows you how it is to being independent. What that means is that you don’t have to rely on someone to either help you with some homework or help you do something important. Teenagers should read this book because it will show them how to do stuff on their own without needing help. Also it would show them how bad it felt to be the same as others. And also teens should read Anthem to have confidence in themselves. So for the conclusion of reading Anthem is don’t count on any other person because no one will have the same opinion as you. And no one has the same personality as you.