Teens Doing Drugs

By , indianapolis, IN
Experimentation with drugs during, teen years is common. The issue is that teens use drugs for their own reasons like, using them for sports or using them at parties or for their personal use to relieve stress. Teenagers don’t see the link of their actions today and consequences tomorrow. These reasons are why drugs are so dangerous around kids that age. They make you do the wrong thing and get you in trouble. It affects teen’s physical, psychological, and emotional needs. Some teens think that it will help feel better about yourself and makes you feel happy.
When teens are at a party they use drugs to make the party more fun. This puts teens at risk for accidents, violence, unplanned and unsafe sex. It will develop a dependency, moving on to more dangerous drugs. It can cause harm to themselves and possibly others.

Performance-enhancing drugs can be tempted to teen athletes. The hazards of the sport drugs have severe, long-lasting effects on health. The higher the dose, the more severe effects you have. They also take them to cope with body image insecurities or to fit in with peers and friends.

Some teenagers think that drugs could be used for good things. Well teens use drugs to make them feel happy and good about themselves. But, their actually making them feels worse about themselves. The side effect of the drug makes you feel worse and makes you unhappy about yourself. It also affects with your brain cells and develops health problems. You can also lose motivation and experience memory loss.

Drugs are very easy to find when you are around large group of people. Peer pressure is one of the things that keep drug use going for teens and initial curiosity. When they are hurting outside or even inside drugs is sometimes the first option they think of.

Caesar123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 24 at 12:23 am
Not bad. About sums it up, I think!