Drugs Are Drugs And Nothing More | Teen Ink

Drugs Are Drugs And Nothing More

May 15, 2014
By Pheyy_ BRONZE, Mercersburg, Pennsylvania
Pheyy_ BRONZE, Mercersburg, Pennsylvania
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Everyone and everything connects at some point in time.


You go around the school, smoking and trying to trick kids into thinking it's the "new" thing now a days. They are too young, too fragile, to try anything. Above all they are too afraid to back down to a bully. Bystanders are always there. They just haven't decided what to do yet. Should they tell the bully to stop, and let him/her bully them? Or should they stand up to the bully and tell them like it should be? I don't really know how to respond but I just know that the bystanders and the victims are like the same. No matter what they do they always are cot up in the daily drama. How can someone be this cruel to the people who do the least. When people are so nice to the ones who do the most. You go around the school picking on the kids that don't want to die so young. That don't want to ruin their lounges. Why would you ruin your own for your reputation? Oh... I forgot, you're trying to make it right now. Drugs are drugs and nothing more.


The author's comments:
A lot of people in my school go around be rude to others and most of the bullies are considered "the popular kids" the victims are my friends and I'm one of the bystanders.