Drugs are never right!

In society we face a number of problems. We face many different problems from ocean to ocean, but the problem that causes the most problems these days are drugs. With drugs come many different problems. Drugs cause bad decision making, committing crime, and gets people very addicted to bad habits.
Drugs in the present day are causing people to make bad choices and bad decisions. Drugs aren’t necessarily making people do things that aren’t right, but make it so that people don’t think straight. When people don’t think straight they tend to make wrong choices. When people make wrong choices it usually puts people around them in danger, which isn’t good to have citizens endanger ever.
People go simply crazy is awful and sometimes drugs are the reason for going crazy. If you have ever seen the show Cops or anything like that most of the shows are filled with people going crazy and committing crimes. That leads into my next subject, committing crime because drugs. A lot of crimes like robbing, GTA, murder, Suicide, Homicide, DUI, etc., all are horrible things people do while on drugs. If the world was to crack down on drugs there would be a lot less crime and murders. Less crime and so on the world would be a way better place.
Bad habits are the worst thing about drugs. Common bad habits of drugs are skipping school, skipping work, and not paying bills, are just a few common habits caused by drugs. First off skipping school will get you no where, because when you skip a lot school you will get kicked out. Once you’re kicked out you have a slim chance of getting to college. Once college is ruled out then you have a very shy chance of getting a good paying job. Second off skipping work is just going to get you fired and that will look bad on your record if you ever go to get another job. Also then you wouldn’t be able to afford rent, insurance, bills, groceries, the drug itself, and whatever has to be paid. Once that happens you would lose everything that you were paying and paying off.
Imagine a world where there are no drugs what so ever. We wouldn’t have to fear as much about crime. No more worrying about what you chose to try because it wouldn’t drugs in it. No more worries about what kids are doing when parents don’t know where they are. The world would be a better place less crime, less bad decision making, less addicted people, and less whackos in our society. Our world would be drug free! Wouldn’t that be great?

MelendezColeen said...
I had a dream to make my own organization, nevertheless I did not have got enough amount of money to do that. Thank God my close mate proposed to use the business loans. So I used the collateral loan and realized my old dream.

mits replied...
Jan. 4 at 7:26 pm :
are you sure?

weed bitch said...
Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:22 am:
i think that no one should be able to do drugs and that anyone that gets caugut should go to jail

Sally sunshine replied...
Oct. 31 at 8:14 am :
I don't think any one should smoke or do drugs

Albert Hofmann said...
Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:26 pm:
I loled hard, 10/10

StuieWLG said...
annalena224 points out the obvious flaw with this article yet at th same time I can see where you're coming from but you really must show some empathy when writing an article so opinionated 

mariah34 said...
i feel that the reason most people turn to drugs is for personal issues such as depression, sadness, anxiety or peer pressure so the reasons need to be fixed so that the people dont turn to drugs.

Opinionated said...
Your wrong. 

annalena224 said...
Jun. 15, 2010 at 8:34 pm:

Saying that drugs are always wrong is a completely incorrect statement. If you've ever had any kind of medicine for a headache or the flu, you've had drugs.

I also assume from what you've said that you know nothing about the mentally ill, who are twice as likely to smoke and do drugs as someone without a mental disorder. Please try to put yourself in other people's shoes before going off saying, "DRUGS ARE SO BAD, THERE IS NO EXSCUSE IN THE WORLD FOR EVER DOING DRUGS." It... (more »)

Jazzy said...
I agree with you sunshine,it really melts your mind.It takes away what you learn.We shouldn't do drugs because there out there.We should not do drugs because there out there.

Jazzy said...
I think this article really tells the truth it really speaks to me.I haven't personally done drugs but I know people who have.I want to be able to help those people who use drugs and alcohol.I want to form a group that goes around helping teens with these problems.Then maybe then we can go to adults.If you Know anywhere where I can start my own group please look me up.If you want to form a group with me lets do it.I live in illinois,you can be from all over the world for all I care.But it w... (more »)

phelps1999 replied...
May 8, 2013 at 12:59 pm :
this is so the truth.

hainesmo09 replied...
Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:04 pm :
she was talking about DRUG ADDICTS for this matter.. and we all know that if we have taken more than enough of what is needed is the dangerous part.. so maybe you've taken all of those drugs but not to the point where you've become an ADDICT.. and just so you know, in Psychology, we define DRUG ADDICTS as those people who are already mentally disoriented and are capable of doing immoral things such as, rape, murder, arson and so and so forth.. :)))

iron&wine18 said...
Okay, I'm not saying that drugs are some fantastic thing to happen to this world. But I have to ask, how many of you have actually sat down and done some serious drugs?
Drugs don't make people dangerous, people make themselves dangerous when they choose certain lifestyles, like joining a gang. But here's the truth, I've smoked mary jane, taken E, dropped some tabs, and ate some shroomies. Guess what? I've never physically hurt anyone because of these things, and ... (more »)

Jazzy replied...
Oct. 11, 2009 at 7:56 pm :
listen no matter what you say illegal drugs are bad.No matter how kind that person is they are doing something bad.theres nothing in this world that makes what they do legal.So don't give me this crap about wanting drugs legalized.Don't give me this crap about gangs selling drugs. if they want to get in trouble if they want to make fools of them selves let them.Just don't give me this crap about wanting drugs legalized.

mco8675 replied...
Oct. 26, 2009 at 6:43 pm :
this post doesnt prove anything, it doesnt back up anything of what youve said, you dont even know what youre talking about so do us a favor and quit posting

Knile97 said...
Oct. 1, 2009 at 10:37 am:
Wow! I didn't think this many people have the same ideas that I have about drugs and alcohol!

Mco867 said...
Sept. 23, 2009 at 10:59 am:
personally i think if certain drugs (such as marijuana) should be legalised (with an age limit and restrictions). Im from a town where drug use and dealing is a major problem, if it was legalised fewer gangs would be dealing it and violence would decrease. I have seen people on marijuana and they are not what you would call upstanding citezens but they are not dangerous. What is dangerous is the dealings that go on due to its illegallity. The government wastes time and money on cracking down on ... (more »)

jenny said...
Drugs abuse is growing problem, even now prescription and over the counter drug abuse among teens is on high rise. So parents must watch for the activities of their children and any irregular behavior or health problems should not be taken lightly. Like teens who are abusing cold, cough suppressant medicines that contains DXM are seriously damaging their health. The list also includes diet pills, sleep aids, and motion sickness medication. So parents and teachers must get straight facts about th... (more »)

JoCo Girl said...
Amen and Amen to that!!!