Drugs are never right!

In society we face a number of problems. We face many different problems from ocean to ocean, but the problem that causes the most problems these days are drugs. With drugs come many different problems. Drugs cause bad decision making, committing crime, and gets people very addicted to bad habits.
Drugs in the present day are causing people to make bad choices and bad decisions. Drugs aren’t necessarily making people do things that aren’t right, but make it so that people don’t think straight. When people don’t think straight they tend to make wrong choices. When people make wrong choices it usually puts people around them in danger, which isn’t good to have citizens endanger ever.
People go simply crazy is awful and sometimes drugs are the reason for going crazy. If you have ever seen the show Cops or anything like that most of the shows are filled with people going crazy and committing crimes. That leads into my next subject, committing crime because drugs. A lot of crimes like robbing, GTA, murder, Suicide, Homicide, DUI, etc., all are horrible things people do while on drugs. If the world was to crack down on drugs there would be a lot less crime and murders. Less crime and so on the world would be a way better place.
Bad habits are the worst thing about drugs. Common bad habits of drugs are skipping school, skipping work, and not paying bills, are just a few common habits caused by drugs. First off skipping school will get you no where, because when you skip a lot school you will get kicked out. Once you’re kicked out you have a slim chance of getting to college. Once college is ruled out then you have a very shy chance of getting a good paying job. Second off skipping work is just going to get you fired and that will look bad on your record if you ever go to get another job. Also then you wouldn’t be able to afford rent, insurance, bills, groceries, the drug itself, and whatever has to be paid. Once that happens you would lose everything that you were paying and paying off.
Imagine a world where there are no drugs what so ever. We wouldn’t have to fear as much about crime. No more worrying about what you chose to try because it wouldn’t drugs in it. No more worries about what kids are doing when parents don’t know where they are. The world would be a better place less crime, less bad decision making, less addicted people, and less whackos in our society. Our world would be drug free! Wouldn’t that be great?

alone said...
today at 6:14 am
Thanks for giving me knowledge

SiPatt. said...
Drugs is not a joke. It kills million of thoughts and people prevent and avoid using drugs. Be careful its dangerous. Its a sign!

Upxydtwf said...
Dec. 5, 2016 at 4:36 am
MY Nan is a toe

Mae Ann said...
Nov. 12, 2016 at 3:25 am
It talks about reality nowadays

Sach said...
Mar. 29, 2016 at 12:48 am
Marvellous maturity at this age is commandable All the best

The_Real_Yeezy said...
weed is the only way to go

Bob the bob replied...
Dec. 5, 2016 at 4:35 am
Lmao yvyvu

Lil_mhee_smart said...
I love it!! It is very true

JesusandHisLawyers said...
Petition to stop privileged people with no experience with drugs, drug addiction, or circumstances that come into play from ever speaking about the topic. Yes, we've all seen the "this is your brain on heroin" commercials.

crosica23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 2, 2015 at 3:00 am
I agree. Non violent drug offenders make up an absurd chunk of our prison population. It's is time for reform.

JesusandHisLawyers replied...
Yep ^^, and a vast majority of drug incarcerations are people of color, despite the vast majority of drug users being white. At the end of the day, I don't really see why someone choosing to cause harm to themselves is something that's within the government's jurisdiction to police.

Smith replied...
color is indirect .. not targeted. low level drug dealers = low hanging fruit. low level drug dealers statistically have darker skin. Escobar is a good example of a high level drug dealer who was untouchable ... his only mistake was to kill and undercover American DEA agent. cops go nuts when you kill one of their own and skin tone will not save you.

yesimacommunist said...
we would have more crime, not less. People will do drugs no matter what, and no matter how hard it is to get it.

MelendezColeen said...
I had a dream to make my own organization, nevertheless I did not have got enough amount of money to do that. Thank God my close mate proposed to use the business loans. So I used the collateral loan and realized my old dream.

mits replied...
are you sure?

weed bitch said...
Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:22 am
i think that no one should be able to do drugs and that anyone that gets caugut should go to jail

Sally sunshine replied...
Oct. 31, 2014 at 8:14 am
I don't think any one should smoke or do drugs

yesimacommunist replied...
@sally sunshine, then you are keeping people from making their own choices. Not all drugs are bad.

AshleySD replied...
Why is your username "weed bitch"?

xavierrrr replied...
Feb. 19 at 10:50 am
hypocrisy at it's best