Drugs are never right!

In society we face a number of problems. We face many different problems from ocean to ocean, but the problem that causes the most problems these days are drugs. With drugs come many different problems. Drugs cause bad decision making, committing crime, and gets people very addicted to bad habits.
Drugs in the present day are causing people to make bad choices and bad decisions. Drugs aren’t necessarily making people do things that aren’t right, but make it so that people don’t think straight. When people don’t think straight they tend to make wrong choices. When people make wrong choices it usually puts people around them in danger, which isn’t good to have citizens endanger ever.
People go simply crazy is awful and sometimes drugs are the reason for going crazy. If you have ever seen the show Cops or anything like that most of the shows are filled with people going crazy and committing crimes. That leads into my next subject, committing crime because drugs. A lot of crimes like robbing, GTA, murder, Suicide, Homicide, DUI, etc., all are horrible things people do while on drugs. If the world was to crack down on drugs there would be a lot less crime and murders. Less crime and so on the world would be a way better place.
Bad habits are the worst thing about drugs. Common bad habits of drugs are skipping school, skipping work, and not paying bills, are just a few common habits caused by drugs. First off skipping school will get you no where, because when you skip a lot school you will get kicked out. Once you’re kicked out you have a slim chance of getting to college. Once college is ruled out then you have a very shy chance of getting a good paying job. Second off skipping work is just going to get you fired and that will look bad on your record if you ever go to get another job. Also then you wouldn’t be able to afford rent, insurance, bills, groceries, the drug itself, and whatever has to be paid. Once that happens you would lose everything that you were paying and paying off.
Imagine a world where there are no drugs what so ever. We wouldn’t have to fear as much about crime. No more worrying about what you chose to try because it wouldn’t drugs in it. No more worries about what kids are doing when parents don’t know where they are. The world would be a better place less crime, less bad decision making, less addicted people, and less whackos in our society. Our world would be drug free! Wouldn’t that be great?

Lil_mhee_smart said...
May 7 at 5:52 pm
I love it!! It is very true

JesusandHisLawyersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 20 at 9:41 pm
Petition to stop privileged people with no experience with drugs, drug addiction, or circumstances that come into play from ever speaking about the topic. Yes, we've all seen the "this is your brain on heroin" commercials.

crosica23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 2 at 3:00 am
I agree. Non violent drug offenders make up an absurd chunk of our prison population. It's is time for reform.

JesusandHisLawyersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 9:54 pm
Yep ^^, and a vast majority of drug incarcerations are people of color, despite the vast majority of drug users being white. At the end of the day, I don't really see why someone choosing to cause harm to themselves is something that's within the government's jurisdiction to police.

yesimacommunist said...
Feb. 4 at 2:36 pm
we would have more crime, not less. People will do drugs no matter what, and no matter how hard it is to get it.

MelendezColeen said...
I had a dream to make my own organization, nevertheless I did not have got enough amount of money to do that. Thank God my close mate proposed to use the business loans. So I used the collateral loan and realized my old dream.

mits replied...
are you sure?

weed bitch said...
Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:22 am
i think that no one should be able to do drugs and that anyone that gets caugut should go to jail

Sally sunshine replied...
Oct. 31, 2014 at 8:14 am
I don't think any one should smoke or do drugs

yesimacommunist replied...
Feb. 4 at 2:38 pm
@sally sunshine, then you are keeping people from making their own choices. Not all drugs are bad.

AshleySDThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 3:53 pm
Why is your username "weed bitch"?

Albert Hofmann said...
I loled hard, 10/10

StuieWLG said...
annalena224 points out the obvious flaw with this article yet at th same time I can see where you're coming from but you really must show some empathy when writing an article so opinionated 

mariah34 said...
i feel that the reason most people turn to drugs is for personal issues such as depression, sadness, anxiety or peer pressure so the reasons need to be fixed so that the people dont turn to drugs.

Opinionated said...
Your wrong. 

IDontWantAScenName replied...
Apr. 10 at 9:54 am
Wow! Your strong argument just completely changed the way I'm going to live my life and just disproves this person's whole argument! (*you're)

annalena224 said...

Saying that drugs are always wrong is a completely incorrect statement. If you've ever had any kind of medicine for a headache or the flu, you've had drugs.

I also assume from what you've said that you know nothing about the mentally ill, who are twice as likely to smoke and do drugs as someone without a mental disorder. Please try to put yourself in other people's shoes before going off saying, "DRUGS ARE SO BAD, THERE IS NO EXSCUSE IN THE WORLD FOR EVER DOING DRUGS." It... (more »)

today at 3:55 pm
What they mean by "drugs" is illegal or abused drugs. Also to a lot of people they do not think of medicines as drugs.

Jazzy said...
I agree with you sunshine,it really melts your mind.It takes away what you learn.We shouldn't do drugs because there out there.We should not do drugs because there out there.

Jazzy said...
I think this article really tells the truth it really speaks to me.I haven't personally done drugs but I know people who have.I want to be able to help those people who use drugs and alcohol.I want to form a group that goes around helping teens with these problems.Then maybe then we can go to adults.If you Know anywhere where I can start my own group please look me up.If you want to form a group with me lets do it.I live in illinois,you can be from all over the world for all I care.But it w... (more »)