The Effects of Marijuana | Teen Ink

The Effects of Marijuana

Marijuana has affected my cousin since he started watching other family members smoking. He has been in the hospital for brain damage. Smoking may even cause death. The purpose of this essay is to show what can happen to you if you smoke marijuana.
People may have a brain damage by smelling or smoking marijuana. This causes you to mess up your lungs. It may also cause violence towards people. They may do things that they are not suppose to do because they want more and more marijuana. They are affected by Marijuana because they don’t know what it can do to their body. Finally smokers of marijuana will be affected behaviorally or physically.
These are the effects that can happen to you if you smoke pot. You may have an overdose and it may cause you to die. Also marijuana may make you weaker. In my opinion, I think Marijuana is bad for everyone because it causes harmful effects.

tacocat656 said...
on Dec. 31 2012 at 7:31 pm
i hope you know you have been very misinformed about the effects of marijuana. It is impossible to overdoes, causes no brain damage, swellling and exspecially not violence. Your cousin has other serious medical prblmens he needs to work out. None of which has anything to do with the pot. That is why it is widley avalable medically and now recreationally. There has not been one proven study of marijuana ever causeing damage to humans. check your facts