Stop Ruining Your Life | Teen Ink

Stop Ruining Your Life

By dmartin2070 BRONZE, Sterling City, Texas
dmartin2070 BRONZE, Sterling City, Texas

"pain is temporary, quitting lasts forever" - Lance
"a trying time is no time to quit;- Unknown
'"Fight it or accept it, fear it or control it"-Unknown
"Just when you think it can get worse it can, and just when you think it can go good it can.

Where do I even begin? Now teens and adults are using achohol to avoid their problems this is very unhealthy. Drugs and smoking dont lead to nothing good they lead to problems which we cant afford. One of my close friends brother was in a accident recently he survived which he is lucky,but not everybody survives not everybody has a second chance. I want to make a difference and help teens understand that drinking and driving is a bad combination it can reuin their lifes for ever. Smoking on the other hand can reuin your lungs really bad and give you yellow teeth, and im pretty sure no one wants yellow teeth. One of my theories is teens probably drink,do drugs and smoke because they think its cool which it isnt its just dumb and stupid. They probably do drugs because they have problems at home, but doing drugs isnt going to make it go away. Teens need to realize they have a bright future ahead but if they do drugs,and smoke its just going to reuin their lifes. Honestly think about it in ten years where are you going to be? You need to start planning ahead make goals, and achieve them, things are hard in life but you have to work for them, because your not just reuining your life and hurting yourself your also hurting your family, your dissapointing them. Its sad knowing teens die everyday because of drugs. Alcohol, smoking, pot,isnt worth losing or risking your life, much less reuining it. I see teens smoking and thinking its cool, when its not. I want to do a project and hoping to expand on that maybe talk with my teacher and start preparing and making sure everything is good. I hope in the near future teens and adults understand that doing drugs wont do them any good.

I know what teens go through all the stress from school. I have friends that smoke and im trying to help them, its hard to quit but your not alone.

If you keep doing pot it eventually can like marijuana, cocaine it happend to one of my friends.

on Nov. 16 2012 at 11:37 am
socorro hermida SILVER, Pasco, Washington
pot doesnt kill you.