The Reality of Weed | Teen Ink

The Reality of Weed

By 808homegirl BRONZE, Waianae, Hawaii
808homegirl BRONZE, Waianae, Hawaii

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fi

I know a lot of people who say weed is just harmless, but that is way off. It can be helpful when prescribed by your doctor, even then it still harms the body. I've heard several times that you can't overdose on it. Here's something to think about, if you can overdose on water, which is good for you. What makes you think you can't overdose on cannabis? In the real world to much of anything is not good. I want to point out that Marijuana is a gateway drug, that may lead to more hard core substances. If you are using weed, you are more likely to do stronger drugs. Some of the effects of this drug are hallucinations, panic attacks, it can have a long lasting negative impact on your brain and studies have shown an association between chronic marijuana users and increase rates of depression, anxiety or schizophrenia. My advice is to stay away from all drugs period.

smogle said...
on Sep. 17 2012 at 11:11 am
smogle, Pacolet, South Carolina

"One measure of pain is worth a lifetime in glory"

AMEN SISTA!