Why I Don't Use Drugs

Heroin, Cocaine, Barbiturates, Meth, Alcohol, Ketamine, Benzodiazepines, Tobacco, Amphetamines, Buprenorphine, and some people even shoot these dangerous drugs up. The drugs that I just listed for you can either kill you, have you addicted, and most of all damage your mind. We all have a choice whether it’s taking candy from the store or getting high with your buddies, but the only answers for those actions is to always say one powerful word NO! In this essay I’m going to be explaining reasons why I choose not to use drugs.

The reason I choose not to use drugs is because drugs aren’t going to get me anywhere but on the streets shooting up drugs in an old building losing my mind everyday just praying that I can stop when I can’t needing someone to save me from this misery I put myself in. Most people don’t realize but drugs have big effects on people’s mind and body. Let me tell you story about the time my sister and friends decided to smoke weed. It was maybe a year ago and I just came home from school. My sister asks me for matches I’m thinking maybe to light the stove, but instead she just hand them to one of my friends she lit the blunt and began to smoke it. Then she passed it to my friend next, my sister she asked me if I wanted to try I deliberately said NO!!! I know about peer pressure, but still I know ton of facts about drugs and I’m not risking my life just because I want to seem Boglius to them. I don't care what people think of me I wasn't going to take my chances smoking that weed. First I don't know were it is from or what’s in it and we all know the affects when you get high. I did the right thing if I can say no then you can too. Trust me I've watched and heard people get hurt and badly damaged because of drugs and it all started with them being curious trying to fit in with the crowd. The most dangerous drug I wouldn't ever want to do is Meth that drug takes over you so bad you'll probably see your future damaged just looking at it. I'll honestly tell you the lifestyle they have is not what I'm up for I don't want to shoot up everyday on heroin and stealing money just to get through a day. When I listen to music I notice the lyrics sing or rap about using drugs and getting high, but they don't tell you the effects of it. You ever notice how they get drugs and music to mix together so their really encouraging you to use it then again you have a choice. I really don't care what people say but to get cleaned you have to want to I know people and parents tell us not to use drugs but they pretend to listen and do it again. You can't save anyone who doesn't want to be saved it's just like forcing a dog to take a bath when you know he'll roll in the mud afterwards. I'm not saying don't save them but in my opinion they can only get help if they want it. I witness teens smoke and at first I’m like well this seems cool, but then I learned facts about drugs and don't like the sound of using them. Another dangerous fact I know is you can pop them yes pills for example my uncle Tyrone took 151 pills and died, but they brought him back to life now you see the effects of pills are dangerous too. He was tried to get rid of some pain he had and thought pills would help. I even try to get my dad to stop smoking but say he tries but it's a habit. Drugs don't make me smarter, faster, or stronger they make me dumber, crazy, and weak.

Thank you for reading my essay since your reading this part I hope I got you to understand why I don't use them, and the way they can easily affect me. In my conclusion all drugs that you snort, shoot up, pop, smoke, and inhale are dangerous it also can kill you very easily. We should think before we drink and that smokes are no jokes. I have my voice and I would love for it to be heard to the world about drugs and their abuse to people.