Bad effects of having addiction

Now a days the society mainly the youth is getting addicted to drugs, alcohol, smoking and many more. Most of the teenagers even the school boys and girls are taking drugs. Some of them knowing and some without knowing the bad effects, they get into these habits.
Effects of drugs:
Although drug is used for medicine but the illicit use of it damages
human body part.Some This is illegal to take such drugs like heroine, cocaine etc. Nicotine, the drug that makes tobacco addictive, goes to your brain very quickly. Moreover it go through the bloodstream and make changes of human body parts not only physically but also mentally.Using
drugs can make you more likely to have unprotected sex.It will change your social activity and such addiction can have a disastrous effect on studies and health.
Effects of alcohol:
Drinking in moderation is an enjoyable part of student life. But this enjoyable part of the students can be harmful to you. Regularly drinking can cause liver decease, hurt attack and too much having alcohol it can go to cancer. You can gain your weight. These problems are now occurring at younger ages as alcohol use has increased.
Effects of smoking:
Smoking is the passion of students to get famous near of friends. But
this attitude of students make their health worst.You will feel good when you will smoke, but nicotine can make you anxious, tired, nervous, moody after smoke. You think that your stress will release after smoking, but it is disable to do it. but it is able to make you depressive. Smoking increases your heart rate and blood pressure and causes heart disease and heart attacks. You will have a fresh breathe problem, lung cancer, and if you have asthma you will face more serious
attack. If you are a smoker and love to play I am very sorry to say that less blood and oxygen flows to your muscles, which causes them to hurt more when you exercise or play sports.So this is my hearty request you to stop taking drugs, don't drink alcohol and don't smoke. You can live more years.If you've already these bad habits and becoming a student could be the ideal time to quit.
Going to university or college is a fresh start and a new way of life, and this is your chance to start your new life in a positive, healthy way. You will have to take the first step to your fitness. all the best.