But Words Can Hurt Me

Many people dont realize, what there words can do to other people. simple jokes. about doing drugs, smoking, or drinking. could lead to soo many different emotions in someone else.it could be some one over hearing your conversation, or just walking by, or maybe there in the same room. you never no who could feel threatened by the jokes you feel are "funny" and "harm-less". Simply because you don't understand what your joking about. it could bring out insecurities. or just bad memory's.you never no how much your words could really hurt someone soo why would you tale the chance? is it to look cool? to hide your own problems? or just because your insensitive and dont care? it doesn't matter how much people say "sticks an stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me" because truly just saying something involving some sort of drug or alcohol, could deeply deeply hurt someone. and you wouldn't even know.So next time you speak.... remember "WORDS CAN HURT PEOPLE."

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

ChickenLegHouse said...
Sept. 12, 2012 at 8:23 am:
I like the concept and all but the lack of capitalization at the begining a senenses was really distracting.