Steroids are not bad | Teen Ink

Steroids are not bad

By keplar BRONZE, Coppell, Texas
keplar BRONZE, Coppell, Texas

who are you

Steroids users have been looked at like cheaters who don’t have any morals, but this paper will help you clear all those thoughts away. Steroids are illegal in the United States but even though they are illegal people find ways to purchase them online from other countries. Steroids have been a huge issue to people concerning sports and the Olympics. The use of steroids has that stereotype that people who take steroids are cheaters and don’t deserve to play professional sports.
German scientist named Dr. Ruziicka invented steroids in the mid thirties. Steroids are not just a magical solution that just randomly adds lean muscle mass to the body. There is a lot of science behind how all steroids work and what you can do to get the biggest benefits with the fewest side effects. To start, anabolic steroids are synthetic versions of the male sex hormone testosterone. Testosterone, along with the synthetic steroids, has anabolic and androgenic characteristics. The anabolic effects are those that involve the growth of lean muscle mass and the androgenic effects are those having to do with male gender characteristics. When a normal male being works out they use testosterone to get the muscle bigger what steroids does is it adds more testosterone to your body, but that doesn’t mean that you got magic muscle you have to work much harder to because your body is capable of doing so doesn’t mean it’s easier that’s what a lot of people don’t know.
By taking steroids you are capable for more than a normal human so you have to work your body much harder by doing twice as much rep than a normal man does when he works out. These facts are important so you can understand how steroids actually work. Today you see Arnold Schwarzenegger on T.V. admitting he took steroids and the media is trying to make people think he did something unethical but what he did was just get really big and did what he loved. He accomplished his goal if he didn’t take steroids he probably would’ve been unsatisfied with himself because a normal human is able to get that big but Arnold worked really hard to do so.
When someone takes steroids it is a huge commitment, knowing when to cycle on and off, how much to take, how much food to consume, and your workout schedule if not taken properly you could suffer from kidney failure and hormonal imbalances, and becoming sterile there has only been a few recorded deaths from steroids ever since it was first consumed people say steroids can kill but only if consumed wrong that’s why you should ask your doctor first.
If Steroids were legal every most athletes would consume them and people would change their opinion completely because others are using it and the sports world would be so much more superhuman athletes and people would not have to suffer the side effects because you would have a doctor giving you step by step instructions on how to take the product. What this paper is really trying to get to is that if a person chooses to take something that could be helpful or damaging he should be able without the judgments of others such as steroids because you work harder than a normal person to see you increase in all and you see the results you think great of yourself. Have you ever wanted to think of yourself more than just a man well this product could create that dream.

I will consume steroids when im older