Why ??

Ever wonder why teens today are doing drugs, drinking alcohol,smoking, or to wonder why anyone would do something that can be harmful to their bodies. It could not about getting enough attention, not getting a good reason or doing it just cause people say you shouldn't. Yes talking to teens early on about drugs helps but that doesn't prevent it from happening. I for one have thought about doing all of these things more than once. The only thing that stopped me from doing any of this is because I want to go to college, have friends and a family later on in my life.

Thinking about how people's lives are taken away by doing those things makes you wonder why they did it in the first place. Maybe if someone had noticed they might be here, or maybe if they decided against it they might be ok. That's why Parents and Teachers need to take a higher stand against drugs, alcohol, and smoking. Talk to them more in school at home. And if some is doing then instead of insulting them, ask why they started instead.