Teens, and Drugs. | Teen Ink

Teens, and Drugs.

August 29, 2011
By RileeN BRONZE, Clay Center, Ohio
RileeN BRONZE, Clay Center, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Lately, in a lot of schools, a lot of kids are being put around dangerous substances, such as drugs, and alcohol. This isn't good. A lot of kids who are just entering high-school, might be nervous about making the transfer. Some kids may be worried about the peer pressure from other kids to do drugs, and alcohol. All high-schoolers need to realize, that the younger kids would like to look up to us, but they need a reason for it. We can't let the kids make these bad decisions, and we need to be there to remind them, what is right, and what is wrong. IF we don't maybe it will be to late, and we wont get another chance to help them, because it could be to late. We need to stand up for ourselves, and others. Do not let someone you love, or care about fall into a bad habit, that could ruin there life forever..make a change.


The author's comments:
I wrote this article because some kids who are very close to me have just entered high school. I try to do my best to keep the, on the right track, and give them the best advice possible. More people need to find a younger person to persuade on to the right track.