Down the road to cancer I go! | Teen Ink

Down the road to cancer I go!

July 23, 2011
By bella_546 BRONZE, Linthicum, Maryland
bella_546 BRONZE, Linthicum, Maryland
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Don't let losing get in the way, in your path to sucess"


Wow! smoking how awesome! NOT. And those who smoke don't realize how bad it is.I know your thinking " yea I went to school and learned about it so?" or they say "so I don't feel any bad effects".Well let me ask those smokers this,how would you like to die? but wait there's more. It comes with a guarantee that says you will live for the next, or maybe couple of years. How grove is that? not to wonderful on Smokey island is it? but what about those who will say " oh Ive been smoking a long time but I'd still standing strong" . But how long will you be able to stand strong by yourself? every puff of smoke blackens your lungs.Thinking your okay while smoking, is something you can never be sure about.And with teens it's much harder.All teens think "so what I can do what ever I want to do".But what will your family do when they see you dead.Another thing they say is " it relives me of pain and stress".But another thing you don't know is as you puff your stress out your lungs take in the chemicals.So is going down that road worth it? " well it's hard to stop". You say, then why did you start? think before you try,It will kill you and your sure to die.


The author's comments:
My grandmother inspired me who had just died a few months ago.And I hope people get from this is that smoking is not the best way to get rid of pain, but doubles it.