Down the road to cancer I go!

Wow! smoking how awesome! NOT. And those who smoke don't realize how bad it is.I know your thinking " yea I went to school and learned about it so?" or they say "so I don't feel any bad effects".Well let me ask those smokers this,how would you like to die? but wait there's more. It comes with a guarantee that says you will live for the next, or maybe couple of years. How grove is that? not to wonderful on Smokey island is it? but what about those who will say " oh Ive been smoking a long time but I'd still standing strong" . But how long will you be able to stand strong by yourself? every puff of smoke blackens your lungs.Thinking your okay while smoking, is something you can never be sure about.And with teens it's much harder.All teens think "so what I can do what ever I want to do".But what will your family do when they see you dead.Another thing they say is " it relives me of pain and stress".But another thing you don't know is as you puff your stress out your lungs take in the chemicals.So is going down that road worth it? " well it's hard to stop". You say, then why did you start? think before you try,It will kill you and your sure to die.

Thoreau420 said...
Your quote, "How would you like to die?" Exemplifies the biggest hole in this argument. You act as if you don't smoke you'll live forv ere, you won't you'll eventually die no matter what. From that point you have to decide if the goal in your life is to live it in whatever way you choose, or just adhere to whatever way will let you live the longest. Sure, smoking hurts your health, and I personally would never do it, but for some people it helps them relax, helps them calm down after a hard day.... (more »)