Peter

Peter, my big brother, was on his way to my ballet recital late one night, when his car was hit by a drunk driver. He was killed instantly, so at least he didn't suffer. i was little then, around 7, but i remember it all so clearly..my dad came and picked me up before i had tI'me to perform..all he told me was that Peter had gone to a heaven. i didn't understand why he left us..i didn't understand what happened. Peter taught me everything that i know..how to fish, clI'mb trees, drive the tractor, and so much more. i have to constantly wonder what he would be like if he were still here, if that driver hadn't been drinking. That driver went to prison, and I'm glad he did..he ruined my family..we all fell apart when Peter died. It was as if he was the glue holding us together. Why do people have to drink so irresponsibly..why do they have to ruin other peoples lives?

Lovergirl said...

im sorry to hear about your bother's death i think poeple shouldn't drink at any age i dodnt drink some of my friends do i send you my love