What we do | Teen Ink

What we do

March 18, 2011
By 831onelove GOLD, Woodbridge, Virginia
831onelove GOLD, Woodbridge, Virginia
16 articles 6 photos 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Love can be like heaven, but it can hurt like hell."


We drink and smoke and do drugs to get rid of the pain that we feel,
the depression, the hurting.
The air fills with smoke and pain of the people.
The ground covered in Beer cans and wine bottles to drink away the agony.
Around the streets people pay for drugs that they do not need and say they can quit anytime but they do not.
The world is turning into a place of Drinking, smoking, and drugs.
Some people do not drink,smoke, or do drugs because of depression or pain or because they feel like nothing matters in life....it is because they were told it was COOL and people do it for FUN but do they really know how much harm this does to us?? And the people that do know, they would willingly hurt themselves to make them seem cool? Cool, popular, and being not left out seems like the most important things in life at a young age...but that isn't what life has to offer....what about family, love, and a career that you would enjoy. think about what you do before you do it.


The author's comments:
A lot of people that i know do drugs or smoke or drink to much alcohol and have died of it....i feel strongly about this and think that people should try to make a stop to it before it ruins your life.