The Legalization of Marijuana | Teen Ink

The Legalization of Marijuana

By sarah16 BRONZE, Glendale, Arizona
sarah16 BRONZE, Glendale, Arizona

Marijuana should be legalized in the United States because its legalization would help

the economy.

Medical Marijuana can benefit the human body in many ways: it can treat migraines, slow tumor

growths, prevent Alzheimer’s and seizures. There are many other problems medical marijuana can

counter or slow down. The logical thing to do would be to equalize medical marijuana.

If weed is authorized then hemp will be well on its way. Many people stir up hemp from marijuana.

They are both cannabis plants for there is one huge difference; hemp does not make people high.

Don’t be one of those idiots that think they will get intoxicated off a bracelet. That is so ridiculous.

Hemp is the future of the world. There are thousands of ways to use this plant. Products such as:

clothes, jewelry, rope, paper, and ice cream are used. The hemp seed is said to be one of the healthiest

foods on earth, in fact it was used by the Chinese six thousand years ago way before soy. The hemp

seed contains tons of protein, vitamin E, omega-3, and GLA.

The government would only benefit from the two cannabis plants. They could tax them gaining

gaining millions possibly billions of dollars.

The legalization of marijuana will help the United States in many ways. Medical marijuana

would help prevent or slow down countless diseases. Hemp would be legalized giving people its

thousands of uses. Both plants would be taxed giving the government mass amounts of money.

This freedom is the future. Hemp would make our planet greener than ever before. An extreme amount

of products can be produced. The world will be able to finally come out of hard times. Don’t just sit

around and do nothing, help be a part of a change that may be the biggest achievement ever done.

on Aug. 28 2011 at 12:27 am
CassidyRyan BRONZE, Tipton, Missouri
AMEN!..If I read one more article about how weed is "bad" for me Imma puke.

MikeOkishmal said...
on Mar. 21 2011 at 10:25 am
Yo, word up. this is real talk. legoo get dat kush