Alcohol Abuse and Youth

By , plymouth, MI
Alcohol abuse and youth is a problem because it won’t get you anywhere. It won’t make you popular or make people like you, nothing. Alcohol is also bad for you and can really hurt you later in life. If you do alcohol as a kid it is easier to get addicted as an adult. You could end up with no job, no family, no house and no money.

You won’t be able to get a job because you can’t stay sober. No employer wants anything to do with someone like that. If you made a stupid choice when you were a kid, you wont be sober to make a good decision later in life. When you spend all of your money on alcohol you won’t be able to afford things that you actually need like food, water, warm clothes, and even a house. With no warm clothes in the winter and a safe place to stay you could develop hypothermia or just freeze. If you get hypothermia when it is nighttime you could die if you sleep because your organs start to shut down.

There really isn’t anything good about alcohol. You might think there is at the time but all it causes you are problems.