Legalizing Marijuana | Teen Ink

Legalizing Marijuana

December 10, 2010
By MarkyMark831 BRONZE, Watsonville, California
MarkyMark831 BRONZE, Watsonville, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Man Up


The topic i am writing about is legalizing marijuana.I am for it i think they should legalize it,it will help the goverment with money since a lot of people would buy it and it would also get rid of alot of drug dealers possibly.The way it would help the goverment with money is because it would be sold at stores and the money would be given to them instead of drug dealers.Evidence shows that a lot of criminals get lockd up for drug dealing and the goverment has to waist money to pay for them being lockd up. By legalzing it,it would possibly get ride of most drug dealers beacuase people would be able to get it anywere and for a more cheaper price maybe.

Someone might disagree with me beacause they think its bad for people to do and if they did legalize it maybe more people would start doing it alot and children might see. For the person who disagrees with me is mistaking beacsue marijuana helps people alot ny getting them relax,calm,helps them eat and for some people it helps them focus on things.To me marijuana is not a drug beacuse it doesnt make people get viloent or act in a wrong way, with other drugs people will get wild and sometimes people who do a crim are high off something that is not marijuana.So thats All i Have to say about this topic, and for all the people who agree with me i think they should vote to legalize it or write a statement on why they should legalize it and how it would help and not effect the goverment or people.


The author's comments:
I Did This To Help Out People Who Want Marijuana To Be Legal And How It Would Help The Goverment