Which Drug Is Worse

First of all, the artical will be short and sweet. Okay? There aren't many places I can go to think. One of the very few places I go to think about things is in my bed, right before I fall asleep. Anyways, I was laying in bed, (doing my quality thinking), and I asked my self what drug is the worst. I automatically started to compare Marijuanna and Alchohol. Well, Marijuanna is illegal and Alchohol is not. Alcohol hurts your liver and mind, but Marijuanna hurts your lungs,brain,and mouth. Alcohol scored two points so Marijuanna almost one the which is worst contest. But then I thougt, when was the last time I have heard of a man coming home high off of Marijuanna and beating the heck out of his girlfriend. I have never heard of that, so the fact is that Alchohol can make a person more violent the Marijuanna can. So honestly, Which is worst, Marijuanna or Alchohol?

Trevor M. said...
neither on of the drugs are better they can both hurt you in sme way so why would you think that either one is better?

coolguy99 replied...
WEll im not saying that i think one drug is better than another drug/ im saying which drug i think is worse.

keein said...
i think that it depends on the person honestly