Stupid | Teen Ink

Stupid

May 20, 2010
By Anonymous

Are they really all that worth it? Do you enjoy losing brain cells? Honestly drugs are the dumbest thing that were ever created. People take them to "ease their minds," in reality, drugs destroy your mind. They turn perfectly normal people in to physco maniacs. Drugs destroyed my family. They take away all oppurtunities in life. If you do drugs, you have no chance to get a job, you lose all respect your family has for you, you will lose the friends you have, you will become someone that you never imagined you would. I could go on and on about the dangers drugs come with. You are stupid if you do drugs. Not trying to sound harsh but honestly it's very stupid, and you are for doing them. Doing drugs can and WILL ruin your life. You will get arrested for doing an illegal crime. What will your children think of you? Will they be able to say I am proud of my mommy or daddy? Take things into consideration when doing something this stupid. Think about long term effects. Don't "live for the moment," live for the future. You never know what will happen. You just might die from the effecrs drugs have. Think about your family if you were to die. How would they be able to go on with out you? Could you imagine spending the rest of your life in rehab because of a stupid choice you made? Could you imagine losing everyone you once knew? Could you imagine having children with mental problems? Could you imagine not being able to ever get a job? Could you imagine not waking up in the morning? I didn't think so.