why are we smoking away our lives..?

WHAT has happened to our generation...?
WE are the hopes of tomorrow...WE are the ones fighting global warming...WE are the ones that have to remove corruption from this world..
BUT all we are doing is "SMOKING"...
SMOKING,SMOKING,SMOKING....
some do it for peer pressure,some to fight stress,some just for the fun of it....
REALLY..?
thats how you want to lead your life...is it worth having holes in your chest....n not being able ta "BREATHE"..???
if yes then fine....go away smoke your life out...
but for others who want to do something,have a name....STOP
"STOP SMOKING"
its so not worth it...
take a stand....u'l be happy you did...
one last question that i want to know is who the hell made this thing called a cigarate....n why did that person do it...?
reply if you know...

hello said...
Oct. 25, 2010 at 5:54 am:
Tobacco was widely used by native Americans before being discovered again in America by European explorers and produced in Jamestown by Rolfe. It wasn't known it was a dangerous habit at that time, it was just profitable. 

brown.sugar said...
Jun. 18, 2010 at 7:46 am:

i understand where you are coming from. it's hard to see someone you love smoke also. i remember when i was about 7 years old i told my step dad "if you love me you will stop smoking" it worked.

anyway i understand you and i will like to help

krazykathleen said...
May 14, 2010 at 7:36 pm:
To answer your question, John Rolfe invented tobacco in the 1600s. It was a big cash crop.

lovemeorleaveme replied...
May 15, 2010 at 8:24 am :

what all people do for money amazes me....nonetheless...thanx for taking interest...n replying...

ska-the-stoner said...
May 7, 2010 at 5:10 pm:
i know what you mean...i am a singer, and sound amazing, but i have a designated smoking section at my high school...its hard to quit. i should have never started...yeah, i really do have the desire to quit. after school gets out it will be easier...but i back you up 100% we do need to stop

lovemeorleaveme replied...
May 8, 2010 at 1:58 pm :
i really hope u do it....i mean stop smoking...remember i will be backing you....i really want to end it....