Should People Get Prescription Marijuana?

I believe this is a terrible idea. I have heard information about it all over the news and on various websites. I believe that this drug for the people in need is not a very good idea. I have a few questions that some websites have not actually answered for instance: Wouldnt people get addicted?, Cant people steal that from senior citizens?

I just believe we already have underaged smokers and drinkers and many people in Middle School up already do drugs so why make it any worse than it already is.

Alyssa A. said...
Mar. 19, 2010 at 7:45 am:
Well my great grandma was the first woman in grand rapids, MI to get prescribed marijuana for her cancer recovery. since marijuana makes you hungry and pushes nausia away, she took it so that she could eat and not puke all of it up. the weed kept her sane. its a good idea.

shhimhuntingrabbits said...
Feb. 28, 2010 at 7:18 pm:
First off, in order to get addicted to marijuana you would have to smoke very, very heavily. In the oh so rare case where addiction does happen, the withdrawal effects and cravings are far less than they are in alcohol or nicotine addiction. And secondly, yes, people could steal marijuana from senior citizens. You know what else can be stolen from seniors? Prescription medication, cash, cars, food, and even the kitchen sink. In fact, these things can be stolen from near every household in Americ... (more »)