Should drugs be made cheap and legal?

All drugs should not be made legal and cheap because then getting our hands on them would be too easy. By ensuring that drugs are illegal guarantees a lower possibility of most of the population getting hooked onto drugs. As most people have already known that drugs ruin your life. By making drugs costly, most people are unlikely to go buying them. As they do cost a lot and within a few weeks most people can go broke.
A drug not only affects a person’s body but people’s life as well. They can become broke in a matter of weeks and when they try quitting their bodies will beg for the drug to be inhaled, injected, sniffed and smoked. In the end the side effects of this will soon begin to show like nausea, vomiting, headaches and lack of concentration as well. If drugs were made cheap, accessible and legal, many people would think heroine and all those other drugs are cheap and affordable. So it does not really matter because the drugs may not affect my bills. The truth though is that by making drugs expensive most people would think that this is over my affordable budget and just do not have the money for it. Not only that, but by making them illegal people would believe that going to jail just to taste some drugs isn’t worth the price. So in the end, the rich are the only ones who can afford the money. Usually among the rich who also have the brains would know that cigarettes are not healthy for you and would therefore not go wasting the money. Despite being able to pay their way out of jail, they believe that their precious gold is not worth being used to get them out of jail.
Drugs also affect a person in their daily and social lives as well. Most people think of the person as being a druggie and stay away from that person. Rumours can spread saying how bad the person may smell and how he hangs out with criminals in dark alleyways when that worker really does not. The only friends he has are the people who also take drugs with him. Marijuana for instance may make anyone lose concentration and receive headaches and may affect that person’s job by not concentrating on what the boss is saying and therefore not completing the job he ordered the worker to do properly. Affect on the worker’s job means not enough money earned and not enough money earned to pay for normal things as well as drugs means the house budget will soon go sky rocketing. The problem there is that the money does not go sky rocketing meaning the person will soon not be able to have a roof over their head. So in the end, drugs are the only thing that person can pay for. Though living on the streets will soon mean that he will not even be able to pay for the drugs, food and water as well. So in the end he can end up on the streets begging for money and food.
Through this you can see that drugs can affect just about anything. A person’s lives can be destroyed inside out. Drugs can affect a person’s friends, family and even the workplace. Therefore, drugs should be remained illegal and so for as long as possible.

SmileMoment said...
Apr. 6, 2011 at 12:51 am:
I hate to be a drab, but what point are you making in this article? Seriously, most of us knew what you saying before you said it. You really have no point to this article. It's not backed up by any actual fact. I would suggest you research your topic a little more (a.k.a. read books on this subject) and offer proof in your article that what you are saying is true and it's not just a load of crap. Because in this article... a load of crap is all I see. For instance, ... (more »)

HeadshotM replied...
Jul. 30, 2011 at 12:26 am :

Ok let's get this straight:

1. Dude chill. You just need to say something once and not over and over.

2. I wrote this like 3-4 years ago, and after getting on teenink I decided to chuck it on.

3. Compared to my current work, it is pretty shabby. And no, I have not posted new stuff. Mainly because most of it is hand-written.

MusicIsLife013 said...
Mar. 5, 2010 at 3:37 pm:
I think they should make drugs legal and put a crapload of taxes and stuff on them. I mean, if drugs were suddenly made legal tomorrow, no one would really be like "Finally! Now I can do drugs!" And crime would go down as far as drug dealers and everything.

HeadshotM replied...
Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:38 pm :
u may have a point there

Allthegoodnamesaretaken replied...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 2:08 pm :
Yeah I totally agree. especially since cigarettes are legal. all cigarettes are is a slow painful suicide. they don't even do anything. at least drugs make people feel good.

HeadshotM replied...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 11:59 pm :
Drugs still harm you, but I guess you still have a fair point.

HeadshotM said...
Feb. 12, 2010 at 12:33 am:
TFUGDJYKDFJJCGGTCFJFCFYFYU

HeadshotM said...
Feb. 12, 2010 at 12:31 am:
SOME ONE TALK LOLZOR

HeadshotM said...
Feb. 12, 2010 at 12:31 am:
SOME ONE TALK LOL

HeadshotM said...
Feb. 12, 2010 at 12:31 am:
SOME ONE TALK LO

HeadshotM said...
Feb. 12, 2010 at 12:30 am:
SOME ONE TALK L

HeadshotM said...
Feb. 12, 2010 at 12:30 am:
SOME ONE TALK

HeadshotM said...
Feb. 11, 2010 at 4:36 am:
I RULE
HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED!!!!

twiwrite said...
Feb. 10, 2010 at 2:45 pm:
if they did make drugs cheep and leagal then all the ideots stupid enough to do them will have rotted their brains and will no longer trouble society

HeadshotM replied...
Feb. 11, 2010 at 1:14 am :
really?
so is this your idea of reducing dumb people in our society?

twiwrite replied...
Feb. 15, 2010 at 11:33 pm :
yep, if your stupid enough to go and do those things your eliminating your self.

HeadshotM replied...
Feb. 15, 2010 at 11:39 pm :
u really represent the words heart of pure goodness

twiwrite replied...
Feb. 16, 2010 at 8:03 pm :
i know arnt i??? :P :)

HeadshotM replied...
Feb. 16, 2010 at 11:49 pm :
sarcasm was intended u NO

MadHatter replied...
Apr. 2, 2010 at 11:11 am :
Twiwrite, dont judge it till youve tried it.