legalize marijuana today

I think we should legalize marijuana because everyone smokes it and everyone is going to jail for it. Look on youtube you can see bunch of people smoking marijuana so legalize marijuana today.

RobbieRockstar420 said...
Feb. 3, 2010 at 6:57 am:
I appreciate you trying to get pot legalized, but you need to do it in a more intelligent way not everyone smokes weed. Alot of people do but not everyone. From my point of view people see pot as a terrible thing buts its really not. Its a plant its not like you gotta cook it or add stuff to it. Personally i'd rather smoke a blunt then drink a beer. Weed has an affect on your brain cells, but its a short term affect. If anything legallize pot and make alcohol illegal. When your high you act... (more »)

NaCheezIt replied...
Feb. 8, 2010 at 8:47 pm :
I agree with RobbieRockstar. You need to have a better basis for your opinion. Yes, Marijuana should be legalized, but not because "everyone does it." It's not meant to be a bandwagon thing.
I believe that it should be legal because pot does not harm you in the long run and because it is one of the least addicting drugs available. (Tobacco included)
Another thing, weed is a gateway drug. If it were legal and taxed, the government could make a profit, as well as prevent... (more »)

earthmuffin This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 9, 2010 at 2:28 pm :
I think that you both made very good points. Pot does not turn you in to a complete dimbo as does alchohol. Not many people become violent and abusive while high yet most drunks do.

C.CforLYFE replied...
Feb. 14, 2011 at 8:22 pm :
I agree with the three of your opinions, but for some REALLY great info., you should watch the documentary "The Union: The Business Behind Getting High". It has some great points and facts I never knew.