legalize marijuana today

I think we should legalize marijuana because everyone smokes it and everyone is going to jail for it. Look on youtube you can see bunch of people smoking marijuana so legalize marijuana today.

weedismyfriend said...
Nov. 3 at 11:11 am
i think we all should be able to smoke weed it helps with school and for people to eat who has cancer  

BuckleyWilla30 said...
Oct. 27, 2012 at 11:02 am
I had got a desire to begin my company, but I didn't earn enough of cash to do that. Thank heaven my colleague told to utilize the loan. So I received the auto loan and made real my dream.

Johny said...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 10:46 am
I don’t think Marijuana should be legalized, I think it should be decriminalized... If it's legal companies will be able to grow and distribute it, but if it's decriminalized it wont be illegal to possess it to a certain extent.

Thoreau420 said...
Aug. 9, 2011 at 8:46 am
I agree with your view, but you just can't leave it as "People on youtube smoke it so that means it should be legal." That's hardly a reason. You have to prove your point, show stats of how many people actually smoke it, how many go to jail for it, (25% of prisioners in U.S.) Give the advantages of legalizing.

liveitup124 said...
But there is so much to it, its not just "people smoke it so lets make it legal", yeah we also have kids who get pregnant at extremely young ages but that doesn't make it okay. Drugs are used for so many different purposes and too much of anything is bad. So what if people go to jail, its their decision. It was made illegal for certain reasons, obviously because it made a negative impact on society. 

Thoreau420 replied...
Aug. 9, 2011 at 8:43 am
Actually it was made illegal because Harry J. Anslinger and William Randolph Hearst stood to lose a lot of money because paper made from hemp plants was decimating the timber industry. So they started fear campaigns centered on the idea that if minorities smoke it, they become homicidal rapists. Marijuana isn't illegal because of some medical examination or as a saviour to society. It was made illegal through fear, racism and greed.

skittles024 said...
May 13, 2011 at 10:48 am
i think wht tht person siad was the truth

Alicia1998 replied...
Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:59 am
You are all saying its great and that it should be legal. No it shouldnt for a matter of fact ciggerettes shouldnt even be legal. The Government is suppost to make us safe. Why should they leagalize something that is bad for you and damages your brain. Also, If they did legalize i probably would be for 18 and older so for a lot of people you would still be breaking the law.

Thoreau420 replied...
The Government doesn't exist to protect your health, it exists to protect your rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of hapiness. The Government stands no right to prevent anyone from attaining those goals. If steps to these goals include using marijuana, or anything for that matter, why should the government prevent you? Sure, they can warn you like they do with cigarettes, tell you that it is dangerous, but they stand no right to prevent you from doing so. If you operate under the idea that ... (more »)

skittles420 said...
May 13, 2011 at 10:46 am
i think wht tht person right there siad was the truth and thts the end of tht :)

kozmo1020 said...
I didnt see these posts after i saw the first one lol. yeah i agree wit u guys. pots great and i just wish i could enjoy it without that paranoia that someones going to call the cops.

colorful said...
Dec. 10, 2010 at 10:19 am
that's so juss nt the way to go about it.....juss becuss everyone does it doesnt mean you have to....marijuana  hurt someone close to me so i dnt think it should be legalized!!!!

kozmo1020 replied...
first of all just because everone does it doesnt mean it should be legal. although i strongly feel it should be legal there are better ways of going about it that the fact that everyone does it. while this is partially true due to the fact that about 80% of highschool student will try it at sometime it also has huge benifitial factors to it like the use of hemp as a alt. fuel and the use of cannibis for medical use and its economic benifts if it were taxed and regulated. but yes if you do look a... (more »)

GLORIAESTONTAA said...
May 26, 2010 at 4:56 am
gloria eres tonta deja de aser el tonto i trabaja VIVA FRANCO

soys geys replied...
May 26, 2010 at 4:59 am
mi madre es una guarra;)

pepita los pepones said...
May 26, 2010 at 4:53 am
I LIKE THAT RAPPER IS BETTER THAN TITO MC...YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH(H)

juasjuas said...
May 26, 2010 at 4:51 am
ja.

pepita los pepones said...
May 26, 2010 at 4:50 am
I KNOW THAT RAPPER IS BETTER THA TITO MC. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

express&inspire said...
agreeeeeeed

daniel420 replied...
Feb. 18, 2010 at 5:26 am
Hey like 60% of the world smokes weed so y not Legalize Marijuana so we dont have to keep sending people to jail