legalize marijuana

if you would like to view the legalization of marijuana in my perspective you may agree with me. how many times do you hear of people crashing of getting in fights or any thing that can harm someone while drinking alchol? quite a few rite? well on the other hand how many people do you know of that harmed anybody in anyway while in use of marijuana? no where near the ammount if any. under the use of marijuana you still have the ability to make choices and think rationally as when you are under the influence of alchol you are not able to easily. i think marijuana should be legalized not only because of what i just explained, (the comparison of a already legal drug). but because there are many other reasons legalization can be useful. for one it would help this economie, if it went into production it would open up a lot of jobs, (take a lot of people off the street), it would stop a lot of crime. if there was something to fall back on a lot of these meth abusers, alcholics, cocaine addicts and all of these would stop and most likely smoke marijuana. and it would actually believe it or not it would stop a lot of logging. the leftover remains of the plant can be used to make paper. and since a plant can fully grow in one year you can harvest one acre of paper from the plant every year as it can take several years to produce the same ammount of paper using trees. also there is hemp rope. useing the remains to make rope or twine would be a cheaper and just as strong alternative to cotton and nylon ropes. the government could tax and sell as cigarettes do and make millions of dollars that are just going on the street everyday anyways. or the government could limit it like they do with moonshine. you can produce just enough for your self and not to sell or distribution. there are many ways to view marijuana as whether it should be legalized or not but i think the legalization would help this economie and country in many positive ways. if you agree with me or have any other positive views you would like to add comment on this article. get the word out. our voice is just as important as anybodys

Mackenzierogers said...
Mar. 3, 2016 at 10:12 am
I strongly agree with this article. I did a school project on this topic and studies show that states that have legalized marijuana have fewer painkiller deaths.

kelsi.lussier This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 3, 2016 at 10:08 am
Wow you made some very good points in this article, great article!

Briseida25 said...
Jan. 8, 2015 at 10:42 am
Jesus hates marijuana!!! :-((((

derrik like pp said...
May 31, 2013 at 7:13 am
yeah this is great;)

imnotlikethembuticanpretend said...
I AGREE so muchh!

lanna said...
Jan. 1, 2011 at 4:06 am
aha. thats the way to go!

MrSensitive said...
thats wat im talken about

Jacob C. said...
I agree with what are are saying as well. however marijuana cant be controlled by the government, because lots of people grow it

Jacky<33 said...
I completely agree with this, not because I used to do it, but you give good reasons on why it should be. Other than that i like your article/opinion.

Christalina_Stuart said...
Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:36 am
I completely agree with this statement and essay. I think it should be legalized. I also think that it may never happen though because of the drug companies. they would not like the competition. if marijuana were to be legalized, it has been found that the main drug in it, THC can help alzheimers and a lot of other things like cancer. the drug companies could start to go out of buisness. and the government wouldn't want that. the only reason that marijuana was made illegal was when the economy g... (more »)

LoveOfWords said...
You make good points.
What about second hand smoke, like with tabaco? If someone smokes marajuana next to me and I breathe it in, can I suffer the effects?
Also, I don't think it completly is without effect to me. When people seek medical help because of the ill effects of marajuana, it WILL raise insurance costs, if it's smoked on a large scale.
On the other hand, crime might go down. I had my house robbed once, and the police think it was to get money for addict... (more »)

LoveOfWords replied...
*If marijuna were legalized

youtellme? replied...
yea that happens a lot but if someone breaks in and gets stuff to sell for drugs its more than likely somthin more serious like meth, on that they physicly feel like they need more or they will die, go to facingthedragon.org.... its about a man and his battle against meth.. theres a lot of good info on there... and thanks for commenting on my article

squeak replied...
the thing is you have a voice if you dont want some one to smoke around you wether it be a joint or a tabaco tell them to move or you can move ? pritty simple

shesountry :) said...
Mar. 10, 2010 at 7:46 am
i totally agree :)

NaCheezIt said...
Great opinion :)

mutekid016 replied...
Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:59 am
I totally agree with that.

PoetikChild said...
I do agree with you completly!!
great views.