instead of smoking pot i smoke people.

People are like drugs. Bad for the body, mind, and most of the time are taken to escape the ever depressing reality of life. They are unforgiving and often leave detrimental effects to the life in which one leads in the future. However most importantly is that we can not quite them. The heart craves for a person, as the veins crave for nicotine to spread through there blood. Often times we too become so addicted to the touch of another that quieting them is like asking a heroine addict to put away his needle to break it in half and send it down the drain. So when you come to turns with your addiction, when you no full well how bad it is for , how do you quite, pulling the plugs on something’s that for five minutes provides you with silence the opportunity to not think just be. Lastly is craving a drug just as bad as craving a person?

AddieLongo said...
Feb. 9, 2012 at 7:29 pm:
So true! I really like this.

AnonymousFatty said...
Apr. 7, 2011 at 10:51 am:
Yes, I too am unsure of how to quite.

a.singlenote This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 22, 2011 at 9:54 pm:
I was thinking this just the other day, man. How every relationship is completely unhealthy, at the same time we crave it and desperately need it. Good job

wintaaaa said...
This is great, nice job

savannahope said...
I really like this it is amazing. 

reidcore said...
Feb. 4, 2010 at 12:28 am:
Wow..thats really deep. I never thought about it that way. Very nice argument.

acousticalex This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I dig it! The intensity of connections between people can certainly imitate the effects of drugs; look at dopamine in the brain and how it's triggered by love, etc.