scared

my best friend tells me he is going to try weed some day. befor i have been very scared for myself. scared that i might try this and mess up my life. but now i am crying, for i fear that i may loose him to this horrible drug. i have seen this drug mess up many lives, and there are many more that i dont even know about. i pray that people who do drugs or even think about trying them not only realize how it effects them.. but also how it effects the people around them.

easyOcean said...
Nov. 27, 2010 at 9:21 am
Ridiculous.

abc123def said...
please talk to your friend seriously about this or tell an adult. drug use can ruin lives. as long as you do the right thing you have nothing to be afraid of. if you ever need any help with your friend talk to a school counselor or a adult you trust. good luck

imaginewhirrledpeas said...
wonderful. =]
i think about this too

DirtySweatpants This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
It is natural to be afraid but weed used occasionally has no terrible effects however if it leads him to other drugs, they can ruin lives ex, Meth, Heroin, cocaine. The worst thing that weed does to people is turn them into unambitious coach potatoes which I guess is pretty bad.