Drugs

If you smoke I belive that you will DIE a lot sooner than if you dont. It isnt just about you it is also about the people around you. Second hand smoking is almost as bad as holding an actually cigarette. So due yourself and others a favor... put out the cigarette.

snelzar said...
Dec. 5 at 2:14 pm
i boleve you

ZAMORABette said...
Following my investigation, millions of persons on our planet receive the credit loans from different banks. Thence, there is good possibilities to receive a short term loan in all countries.

SuNsHiNe07 said...
Sept. 13, 2011 at 12:35 am
awe thts nice

TeaCat said...
My uncle used to smoke but then he got a cat and didn't want her to get sick from the secondhand smoke and he quit. :)

Destiny F. said...
Dec. 1, 2010 at 6:48 am

I AGREE WITH  YOU. It makes you a nasty person inside and out. you even start to chane personally. Smoking is horrible!

]

Opinionated said...
Why is the title drugs if this is about smoking? And I agree with your article, my mother, my father, my brother and foster sister smoke, it's discusting, I know what you mean. 

merci_pour_la_musique said...
Sept. 3, 2010 at 11:01 am
This is so true. My mother smokes, and it kills me. No matter how many times we tell her to stop, she just won't. Who knows how effected my family and I have been from second-hand smoking, either. I just want her to get better.

Jaquie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very true.
God bless,
...,

AmORe said...
Yes smoking makes you look older than you are. You may be 30 but look like 60 if you smoke. It's so sad how people continue to smoke knowing that its bad for them.